Quote:

The box on the left reminds me a little of a toybox. Maybe you can expand that idea - that many game related stuff spreads out of the box in simple symbols or something like that ((...), cute big breasted girls(...)

Very nice idea, I should call my all female friends if they like to inspirate me "why should I pose naked here?" "you are cute.. and stuff; well, its for a logo design." "logo design? are you kidding me?" "c'mon, keep quite, do me a favor and we are all fine. Relax." "okay, honey" - you made my day!

Well, your comment was really helpful, thank you. Uhm, I wrote it as "gameengine".. I will do another one with seperated words.

The box: I didnt wanted to continue on the primary cube design, so this should be a small sidelement. I will see: I planned to submit one or two more entries before the contest ends, maybe I hook on this for a try. Thanks for your support!

Cheers
Christian

[EDIT]

@DaBro0zar:

No offense: This font makes it worser as it could be! the shape of the bulb-head is very sloping, so, if you put another sloping element inside it, it should be at least parallel or orthogonal to the picture axis. If you pose it with other slope angles, it looks very disturbing. Remove/replace the fade of the bulb somehow. This looks very photoshopped and very obvious. The material design looks very good, looks appl'ish. Good.

Last edited by HeelX; 01/28/07 20:10.