@Angel: die Birne auf deinem black Motiv find ich irgendwie toll: irgendwie süß - so klein.. und soviel Licht

I've got in my livingroom a poster from the GDC 2004 and they used for their leitmotif hexagon shapes. This is pretty nasty, cause they are flatened cubes MUAHAH so this bothered me for the last few days. In combination with my original bulb design and some crits about it, I came across to make these two design studies, this time in a banner format (yay!).

The second one looks more 3D and is much more fluent vor the viewer. I like both of these, but especially the second. Maybe my mind its apple'ized, the design is very lightweight, I guess.

I hope you like it, enjoy!

meh! - Christian

[EDIT]

In the case you DONT like that gameengine suffix, just hold the hand over it on your screen.. it looks very well without it (results in a square format logo) with or without the vertical line. Though, I like that "gameengine" suffix very much, because, well, its a gameengine and not, well an orange juice maker or something Amazon for example shows on the bottom on their search results page a "A9" logo, OMG A9... ^^ well, nobody knows what A9 means and I propose to leave it in the banner/logo for a better understanding.

Last edited by HeelX; 01/27/07 00:48.