I like to see so many entries. That is realy cool I hope itīs ok if I put my critics here. I mean maybe it helps the others, or you just can ignore it or correct me.

Many people have "voted" here for DarkLords entry, so I want to say why I wouldnīt like it as new A7 splash. Itīs a very nice logo creation, but for a video game engine too boring for my taste.

About HeelX last entry which looks very good I have to critize that I see more a key hole in the logo as a light bulb. The other point is thatīs it looks a little common. I feel like I have seen in other programs these teeth weels and circles and triangles in icons.
But two very well done entries.

Sinnlos entry is not bad but why do you write all the text in there? I thought it was stated that we should only use A7 and a light bulp. I mean of course you can use text as design element. But in this case you get problems what to place outside of the splashscreen. A white panel?

From the professional splashscreens here I like the corel draw splash the best. That makes me somehow breath very deep.

Ventilators last entry is again very interesting but difficult to fade(?) and maybe too fotorealistic. I mean itīs a game engine and not rino

JulzMighty entry is very interesting. Has something old fashioned what can be good or can be bad, I donīt know. Reminds me of these old steam machines.

DaBro0zar entry is very nice but I am not sure if I like the A7 font.

Realspawn entry looks good. Maybe he can play more with the idea or other ideas.

In Spikes entry the quality should be better. I mean I can see a little that it was made quickly because the font doesnīt look that well. The breaking glass looks beautyfull but I think the license for the foto will be a problem or did you made that foto yourself? And I have to agree. The Photoshop lensflare looks absolutely shitty because itīs always the same I mean itīs a incredible complex form, but even if it is I can see that it is the same as always. That is sooo cheap

Firoballs friend: Nice but too childish for my taste. And I am no friend of a mirrored 7 when I canīt see the big idea behind it. I mean a real big and unique idea.

HeelX first entry, is nice but for some unknown reason many people in my class donīt like these display fonts. Espacially these grafity like. I think itīs because they were used too excessive in the last years while having a very excessive character. I mean Bodoni is many years old and still one of the best fonts, next to helvetica and CO. These fonts arent very impressive, but they do their job. For me Bodoni and Helvetica arenīt top notch because they are so much used everywhere. Too much perfection makes them inperfect

I hope that is useful. If not I can still delete this post

:L