First, it's my opinion whether if it's right or wrong. But i think it goes into the right direction.

I think JCL don't want that we should make the A7 logo / Conitec logo / 3dgs logo. And we don't have to make a splash screen like in A6, because there it was shown after the engine startup screen. For eaxample here the Photoshop startup screen:

So now we should design a splash screen which is part of the startup screen. As you can see from the picture we only should design the upper part. But i think such things are a way too old, nowadays more and more companys have such startups:

@jcl: Is it allowed to use pictures with transparency such like the splash screen above (corel draw) ? PS: Normally the white thing above the blue line isn't shown.

@jcl: will the user be able to change the splash screen? (not necessary in my opinion)

@jcl: Something like the splash screen of 3DMark would be the best for A7/GameStudio. It has a professional look, is easy to made and it fits perfect for any games made with GS. Plus, it has not soo much white in the splash screen.

@jcl: I think we don't need an additional black splash screen.

Fratch - Newer statistics panel for GameStudio