so far i'm the only one with just black and white in the logo

if anyone didn't notice jcl's post:
Quote:

Wow, already remarkable entries with some nice ideas!

- Some info: we don't need more text in the image than "A7" and maybe "lite-C". The web address and "Gamestudio" will be visible in the engine startup message anyway, and thus is not needed in the image.

- Take care of the 'fade to white' and 'fade to black' requirement - unless a border is part of the image idea.

- The format should be either square, or like a banner with a width to height ratio of about 4:1 or 5:1.

- Avoid very small details, as the final horizontal size will be only 480 pixels for the banner, and about 200..250 pixels for a square image. When posting entries here, use that size.

- The image will be displayed in 8 bit, so too many smooth color or brightness ranges should also be avoided.

- Last but not least: There can be more than one winner! (when we can't decide between some entries)

actually, i also would prefer a conitec decision, because it would only be fair, they are going to be displaying it in 8bit, as he noted above, so try and use less colors, if you want to know how they will look in 8bit, get a program like IrFanView, it allows you to decrease color depth as well as resize and keep the aspect ratio, and adding effects to your entries

i myself believe that the logo should be simpler, which is why i made my logos the way they are, i just hope it's a conitec decision, as i mentioned before...

- aka Manslayer101