Quote:

i htink it should be no reference to C-lite in logos caus it's a language not
the engine :
Torque and BV engine or other don't put any reference to Torque Script or Angel script in their logo and it's useless (just my opinion )

Yes, for once I agree with you. There wasn't a "Look we've got shaders" in the A6 splashscreen either, just because that was a new feature. This banner will be visible to people who play the published games, they most likely have no idea what lite-c is.

EDIT: damn, I had misread jcl's second post as stating the lightbulb was optional, but that was about the "lite-c" text. Well my banners are crap anyway

Also I think this isn't so much a logo contest, more a banner contest. The photoshop startup window doesn't contain a logo either (and JCL mentioned the photoshop startup window..).

So, here are my attempts. I hope the effects aren't overdone, but I don't like a totaly abstract banner for the engine window..
Version 1, black & white:

How it'll look with a window attached:

And a simpler one with less effects:

And another one..

The text in the last two can be changed or removed, and the 'A7' block can be placed right or left.

BTW, jcl, since the A6 splashscreen is baked into the homepage, the homepage will have to be redone aswell. Have you thought about that? And if it has to be updated anyway, please have those horrible compression artifacts removed from it..