I would prefer a conitec-only decision.

I dont want to start an unserious discussion, but I think most entries look peaky. Too much colors, they arent fitting the black/white scheme. Even that odd a4 cube with that fire coming out was more serious than 50% of those logos (some are just images with 1000 applied effects which really dont fit together.

Personally, from my point of view, I would like the engine to have a serious top-notch logo without any weird stuff.. clear and carrying a message. I believe that A7 will be outstanding against it competitors and its ancestors. I'm as both a fanboy and serious enough to say that even the splashscreens (or logos or app.-icons, ...) in A6 made me stomaches.

You can go on with your stuff. Though, I wish from and evoke you, that this has nothing to do with the price or the fame. It is the opportunity to give the new engine a face, a professional face, strength and power.

I dont want to be ashamed to present an unprofessional logo on my A7 products. This is the only thing I want. Though, when JCL chooses one, two or 4 entries, but they arent 100% what he wants, leave them as optional "official and alternative community splashscreens" and spend 300 or 400 bucks on a professional service like logoworks etc. to develop a corporate identity for your new ground breaking flagship product.

I just wanted to say this.
Fire me. I don't care. I just want to express what I feel about this thread.

Regards,
Christian

Last edited by HeelX; 01/24/07 13:35.