Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me that max ammount of players anyone has been able to have at the same time with 3dgamestudios.

See I had a good idea the other day but I haven't really been able to test it. I don't want to waste time trying it if someone else has already done so. What I was thinking of doing is making an MMORPG using a similar meathod that guild wars did. Now for those of you who have never played guild wars, this is how it works:
When ever you leave a town, the game creates your own private world for you and your party to play in. I'm guessing this is how a session works with 3dgamestudio. Is there anyway to simulate a session without having PRO ed? I only have commercial right now. When you re-enter a town everyone joins back up with the rest of the community/people in the game. I was thinking for my game, towns would do almost nothing towards achieving any real goals other then uptaining quests and things like that. My game would handle movement locally while in town, I'm curious to know if someone could give me a basic idea how many more players I could get in with this method.

Also I have never played World Of Warcraft, I was wondering if someone could explain to me how that works and if it's possible to simulate something remotely like it in 3dgamestudio.

Going back to my origenal question, I would love to hear how many players people have been able to have at the same time with 3dgamestudio, in different games like shooters, RPGs, MMORPGs and so on. Are there any MMORPGS that have already been made with 3dgs? Also what kind of specifications should my server have? I would like to know what the min requirements for a server would be and what would help the server more memory or processing power (I know both would be best but I'm just curious, which would you rather have for an MMORPG if you could only afford 1 or the other). Let's assume for now my game only holds 8 players at a time. or even 16.

Sorry for all the questions, but I have 1 last and final question. Is there a way to simulate internet play below pro edition? Mabe limit how much info the server/clients could send at a time? Thanks in advance for any questions anyone could answer.

"There is no problem that can't be solved with time and determination." -me
prenceofdarkness for instant messages on AIM.

Looking for a model designer
PLEASE, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.