@ David: yes i was thinking of including it as an option, perhaps i will... and btw thanks for finally posting david

@ Frank: the game won't go unfinished, also it's our first game, and i'd prefer not to stretch it out longer than it has to be, yes we are selling it at $20 US which is a good price for the whole package, the game will have:

A general and a controller (both will have voices)
your wingmen will interact when they are getting hurt (they will have random voices, probably only 4 so far)
as mentioned 31 mechs
11 story mode levels 3 bonus missions and 2 extra story mode levels (as the enemies)
Rendered Cutscenes
a Full range soundtrack (which sounds good so far)
Menus (duh) and pre and post mission screens (post mission are your level stats)

most of the extra stuff like the mechs will be unlockable, and you will have to buy them with points, so it's got lots of replay value, as well as the secret levels, it will take quite some time to unlock everything, and cheating won't have an effect on what you unlock, so you can cheat away and still get the points you need .

although we could take way more time and do lots more for preva, it's getting close to release time, and when i say that, i mean that it would have to be recoded and the models completely redone (again btw, we've already done it twice for shaders) and we would like to have good shaders and lightmapping, but it would take too much time, the decision is rather we should keep changing up stuff, or just go on with it, and we want to go on with it. Also we want to game to work on some low level systems as well, so we didn't add a bunch of extra things for that fact, so that casual gamers and others can both play.

Believe me frank we have considered those alternate paths, but for us to do all that we want to add to it, we would have to basically start from scratch, or it would take over a year to do most of it, so we can't, it's also only 2 guys work and for a first game i'd say it's a d*mn good game, and it plays very good.

I hope it didn't sound like i was frustrated or anything, i'm not, but frank, we will be releasing a graphics update pack in the future, so preva will most likely get the treatment it deserves, but not right now, sorry.

Last edited by mpdeveloper_B; 02/16/08 16:39.

- aka Manslayer101