Hey there mpdeveloper's (i hope im saying the right group)

Your game is quite advance. You got a good gameplay, eventhough here are a few Critique's and suggestions if you appricate:

-The Models and envoirments probably need more Dynamic forms. For now
most of it looks pretty boxy/sphere like, just to simple.
There are quite alot of Mech models/games representing a much complex/dynamic form of Mech's. Maybe take a look at them.

To the envoirments i would simply suggest to get higher buildings and more Buildings themselfes. Its Normaly that Mech's are alot bigger and used to fly around the City Blocks to fight another mech wich is trying to get behind the enemie.

So Higher builded Buildings + More Buildings themselfes + More Dynamic Meshes/shapes ingame would be absolutly a great kick up for your Game.

As a Suggestion for the gameplay i would suggest you making the radar on the left bottom , rotate abit slower and maybe with an effect on it when it detects an Enemie. About 20-40 frames should make it smooth enough.
Also maybe try to support more the Flying-Combat gaming. Shooting while walking is kind of to Boring after time, in my opinion.

Also maybe try to get a look at the game "Exteel" , maybe it says somethign to you. It a free Beta Mech game yet with awesome graphics and gameplay. The Flying inside the game gives the "realness" inside a Mech.
While Flying the mech moves/fly's a few positions away from the middle of the camera and the camera feels like dragged to the position of the mech.

This game looks very Promising, nice shaders and Features so far. keep it up!