Ok, i know what most of you have been thinking, "PreVa must be dead...abandoned...gone into the fog, as if it never existed", but it's not. I apologize for not posting any recent screenshots or videos or anything like that, actually i believe we'll make a video to console your worries (if any are present ). The fact is we have done loads of level work, and the menu has been redone for framerate purposes, it's not complete, but the overall layout has been completed. The levels are almost done, most levels already have their layout, the only thing left for each one is to make the objectives. We have also done work on the cutscenes, which will be fully pre-rendered cutscenes, which will be 320x240 mpg files, to save on space, although high resolution versions will be available for download, so you can enjoy them a bit more.

With that being said, the final things to finish are:

mission objectives
voice acting
cutscenes
menu
level transitions and mission screens
ladder matches
game-play balancing (which comes from beta testing)

and PreVa will be DONE...COMPLETED...FINISHED (caps ). But believe me when i say we're not gonna pull a Duke Forever, and this project will be done soon, i also promise some updated footage, considering we have taunted a bit too much.

so the question is, does anyone want a video?

Last edited by Manslayer101; 10/27/07 14:39.

- aka Manslayer101