i'm sure everyone has noticed that we haven't been active for the last 3 weeks, there haven't been many updates or posts, some may be wondering if PreVa is still going strong, well, it is. it's still going as strong as the first day we started on it, but thats why there haven't been many updates, we've been busy on PreVa for the last 3 weeks, because we had the time to do it. Just yesterday the destructable buildings were created and the code has been added, i'm hugely debating about showing this off, thanks to David Lancaster we now have a new 3rd person camera, and we will be adding his "kingdom hearts style movement" for our beam saber system, we are ecstatic about it, and would love to show it off, but it may be a while before we have new screen shots or videos.

We are still searching for beta testers, we really need them, we need help on our ai and other parts of the game, if you can help me with that, i would be truly greatful, right now i'm having george help me by implementing his ai from the aum's, but it will be a modified version.

As for anyone wanting to be a beta tester, you won't get paid sadly, however, you will recieve a free copy of PreVa as well as credit for your work, i would like to add a side note:

everyone who has helped us with any form of code work is going in the credits, the game is only halfway done, but we have a huge list of helpers, everyone who has helped with code elements or otherwise is listed below:

ARAS14
Bloodline
Claus_N
demiGod
dennis_fantasy
Filipe
George
Gnometech
Gorthaur
Grimber
Ireng
Josiah
Kerkelenz
khanoftruth
Kinji_2007
LarryLaffer
lostclimate - also a beta tester
quasarchangel
Scorpion
seneca
Sinthoras
SoV
Thunder
Trooper119
ulillillia
vlau

i would like to take the time to say thank you for every bit of help you have provided, we really enjoy having you guys help us, your credit will be given when the game is released as well. However without giving a direct DOR, i'll only say this, we expect to have PreVa out sometime this spring, we apologize for updating those who have been waiting for us, but i guess this will suffice for now, and please, anyone wishing to be a beta tester, just say so.

- aka Manslayer101