One more note here.

If you have purchased Populace and I can verify, I can get you the full SpaceHate (simple PvP space game code) example source to look at.

Unfortunately, you will have to change the dll names in code and stuff, but other then that it should be fine I think.

Let me know if you want to see the complete source of that example which uses the MP_SendChatMessage() technique for projectiles and I will see what I can do. Basically, when I first was trying to figure out how the networking worked, this was my test project. It's nothing special, but it is the foundation of where I am at now, which is a pretty sweet place as far as multiplayer with 3DGS goes.

If you are interested in doing some minor leg work to test the code with the actual Populace dll PM me or respond here and I will get in contact with you asap. (The reason I need some help with the code is that I can't install Populace because it screws up the Hybrid version of it, I will fix this soon so I can use both, but right now I don't have time to be messing around with that.)

Actually Germanunkol, PM me. I want to work with you since I can see you really want to figure out how this all works. After we figure we get the procedure down for the Populace DLL I am sure James, aka, East_Coast_Games, will get the working example up at the ecgames forum for other Populace users.

Thanks,
Loco

Professional A8.30
Spoils of War - East Coast Games