Hello people,

Just a small update about our game, Mother's Den. We've finally signed up a contract with Ice Bytes, and we're starting development soon, in order to expand the demo into a full fps/tactical shooter game. The game will be published both online and for retail shops worldwide.

We're now looking for a 3d modeler and a level designer to fill in the remaining levels. The story is complete, and so is IntenseX Professional, which will be used extensively for this. I'm also thinking of hiring someone, possibly from this forums, to use IntenseX in order to put the rest of the levels together. Brad (rafu) was supposed to work on that, but he has won an internship grant, and the lucky bastard is going to california to work in hollywood for two months, all expenses paid. If I do start looking, the person doesn't need to know c-script, but must be an excellent game designer(game designer is the person who sets up every level.. i.e.: 'When the player enters the room, all doors shut down, bats enter the window and swarm the player while a very intense music fades in...'). An extra person will leave time for me, to work instead into releasing all IntenseX editions to the community.

Anyhow, I want to say a big thanks to this community for all their support the last few years. With your help and A6 and my talented co-workers, I am now finaly going after my dream.. doing video games for a living!

Thank you all!
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!