Hi all,

Thanks for your bug reports. I've narrowed it down that the engine's save/load system is messing up somewhere. I'm now tempted to write my own save/load system, which should be faster, bug free and distributable. If nothing else, at least it will make Mother's Den playable again.

I just have one more question for anyone who have encountered the bug. Do you always get a crash on lab a and get stuck there, or have you sometimes managed to go through it, and actually finished the game? Has this bug stopped anyone from making it to the end of the demo, at least once? (it's easy, on Easy dfficulty:P). And secondly, does removing the save files helps any?

I'm in the middle of splitting up the versions now. There's going to be four versions, easily upgradable and easy to install. I'm discontinuing intense dialogues.. All products i have made will be now merged under IntenseX, which will make for a completely programming-free package, that will let you make games. So we like to think, it's sorta like DirectX, which is actually powered by DirectPlay, DirectDraw, Direct3d etc.. It would be rather of an annoyance for Microsoft to have you download each one of this independantly, and have you do all the 'linking to each other' work, wouldn't be?

Btw, for people who have bought Intense Dialogues, you will be getting a 15-20 euro voucher, towards any IntenseX purchase...

@PHeMoX, i couldn't reproduce the bug, and neither could Rafu.. When i get more free time, i'll try to look more into this. Bugs that don't happen in your pc, are so hard to debug though. I don't know where to start looking, and even if i've fixed it, i wouldn't know until the next patch... very hard

@Atsu, this one, i can reproduce:) it only happens rarely on a staircase. I'll fix it.

@Marcus729, I guess i accidently answered all your questions above:) Btw, my 10 year old cousin managed to finish this game at Easy difficulty. You can't be possibly any worse than her

@Manslayer101, what does it say now? That you don't have more than 256mb of ram??

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!