Hey everyone, thanks for your comments!

btw, for everyone who is interested on how the Ai tool will work when it's done, you can see lots of its inner workings by running Mother's Den with Debug Mode On(found in the Game Menu). Then, after you play the game, press F1 and you'll be able to get debug information for every Npc. You'll be able to see how Ai LOD works, what the Npc is 'thinking', his animation state, how the pathfidning and obstacle avoidance works, and pretty much everything to give you a good idea about how the Ai that you can buy, really works. Afterall, that was the main purpose of this demo.

@Manslayer101, if you care to download the demo again, i've now decreased the 512mb ram limit down to 256mb. Hope it works this time.

@Loopix, thanks, i didn't know that! i was beginning to doubt manslayer there for a second and about the release date, it's a really sensitive area..:P I rather not say anything at all, rather than promise i deadline i won't keep again. Not a lot more things to do now though... It's pretty much just a polishing stage..

@PHeMoX, if more people post about this bug, i'll look into it.. i tried it in several machines and i couldn't reproduce it here..

@DavidLancaster, heh, cool that you can't tell . It's only a vertex animation, that is triggered when an npc actually 'speaks'(when the audio he is emitting is actually playing). The first two animations played when your brother first talks to you though are being called by the intense Dialogues engine and have been nicely sychronized by Andvari to fit the audio. I'm not using any extra tools/dlls or anything for mother's den. If you take out the Physics that are done by a6 pro, everything else could be done with intenseX and a6 standard edition(well, gameplay-wise at least )

@lostclimate, I know, i miss head-shots too... We had no time, but i'll do this sometime soon for sure..

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!