There are sometimes these demo contests, where people write themself a impressive demo with a lot of effects and regie and music and things you never have seen before. I donīt know right now a link to such a demo source site. Anyway there you can find a lot of exterestical effect ideas. I wanted to do an effect like the first/second effect, this flickering light. I saw that in one of these render demos. Hadnīt yet the time to do it.

Anyway how about a fantastic explosion like in Zelda 3 boss defeat, Axelay or Super Probotector. I thought about the explosions there and came to the point that a mix of extreme fast moving and very short living explosions (models or sprites) followed by a "long" (1sec or maybe longer) burning flames (particles) would make a good explosion. Mixed up with flying around splinters/pieces.

Anyway fantastic effects. We all should use more camera shakes. Thatīs rocking cool and "unterstreicht" the soundeffects. And I can confirm the bug with the ice.

The shining ring of the light beam and the window shines are too fine. They look too hairy and should be more steamy/turbulenced and softer I think.

I havenīt checked yet the scripts but I hope they are frame rate independend.

:L