Hi all,
Thanks for the replies. Most of your critics are known bugs and are cleared in the final version.

Quote:

when the second mission started, the actual timers and stuff didn't start, nor could I pick-up the heart and so on. Music or sounds didn't start either, I was able to fly around, but not do anything. Not sure if that's a demo limitation, but all the sounds were gone there.

We havent seen this bug so far, all 16 missions should be playable and the sound should work aswell. The timer only takes part at mission 3-16.
have you found the shot-function? (ctrl)
Are you able to reproduce this bug or is it an all-the-time bug?
Does anyone else have this behaviour?

Quote:

Anyways, the whole environment and stuff looks rather good and I like the style. (perhaps add other animals or insect?)

Thanks a lot
We will add more life in general.

Quote:

Fantastische Arbeit soweit wie ich gespielt habe. Darf sich wirklich das Prädikat "Spiel" geben Die erste Mission mit Stern sammeln & Ringe durchfliegen ist etwas schwer. Kam mit -8 sekunden ins Ziel.

Jo Danke Exciter. Der Schwierigkeitsgrad ist noch nicht balanced. Sprich die Zeiten und die Abstände zwischen einzelnen Toren ist noch nicht 100% richtig in dieser Demo.

Quote:

got stuck in the level where I have to collect the stars inside the house (and area). Found 7 stars without problems. But the 8 star is impossible to find. I searched for a realy extreme long time and couldn´t find it, so I guess one star is missing in that mission.

We are pretty sure that everything is in there to complete the demo.
The Star you havent found in this level is probably the one, which is hidden behind a rock, by the coast behind the house.
We will implement a mission briefing into the pause-menu to get sure that the players will find all the stars and mission objectives.
Also a compass will be included.

Thanks again to all who tested the demo.

cheers

Sinn- und Zwecklos