Lol, the bee is fine .. (although a child of a friend of mine said "hey, that's a cool wasp". )

I'd suggest to add the black lines to the mission briefing text too, because it's not very easy to read this red yellow font this way. Flight behavior is pretty good, although we can fly upside down while hovering. It's not such a big thing really, because who's going to stop moving forward while flying upside down in this game. Still, it would be nice to see the bee turn around automatically when not moving forward anymore if upside down.

The sound of the mouse-over-button is a bit too loud perhaps, or perhaps I had my volume too loud. By the way, when the second mission started, the actual timers and stuff didn't start, nor could I pick-up the heart and so on. Music or sounds didn't start either, I was able to fly around, but not do anything. Not sure if that's a demo limitation, but all the sounds were gone there.

Then a final comment, the camera has improved a lot, but it's still possible to come too near to the ground with the camera and see through the models. Not sure if that's fixable though.

Anyways, the whole environment and stuff looks rather good and I like the style. (perhaps add other animals or insect?)

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software