Very good. Realy many improvements and good ideas.

I donīt want to critize anything because I like what I see, but I think it would be better to see the a gate AND the next gate. Otherwise the gate race has too much to do with memorizing. To make it more difficult and exciting, you could place the gates closer together and making them form forms, like loopings.
I think itīs also cool to see all gates. I just donīt know about the frame rate then...

And the bee is currently flipping its angle. I think itīs better quality if the be is not flipped into the new direction but rotated. I mean you donīt have to change that movement. But instead of suddenly beeing into that direction the bee could rotate to it with a simple function.
I am using such a function for my AI. It's checking where the target is, then itīs calculating which rotation direction is the shorter way, and then itīs rotating into the direction of the target but never further. Pretty simple.
YOu could make it that way, that the bee is already moveable into the new direction, and just the model is still turning into that direction. I mean thatīs better quality as just setting the angle to the desired direction.

:L