I've just looked at the amazon page, yes it's the exact same, except they use it in a different way.

Quote:

What the person you quoted fails to mention is that the actual word used, yehovih (?) is just a variant of the word yehovah (?), which can be traced to hayah, amongst other words.

Uhm, Jehovah is a modern reconstruction of the ancient Hebrew name for God but in itself it's an artificial word so you can't link through like that. Off course the word bears the same meaning now, but basically it's a modern version of the word Jehovih, so depending on your view it's simply spelled wrong ...

Quote:

I'll actually be receiving my more in depth Vine's dictionary, which includes the greek and hebrew in more depth.

I thought you had the version which included those? Anyways, it doesn't matter, the Vine's dictionary is very interesting nevertheless.

Quote:

you've just plainly stated that its a bad translation, I'm kind of left in the dark here.

I'm talking about dozens of errors when looking at the ancient Hebrew and the translations in KJV, nothing special, search the web for some examples, I'm sure they can be found. I currently do not have the time to provide some.

Quote:

For thousands of years, people have been able to get the plain message of the bible without having to study it in depth, and there have been no problems.

I hope you're not claiming the understanding of the bible hasn't changed, because that's silly and definately wrong, just look at the religious sects or movements throughout history, believing in slightly different things. Infact the whole concept of 'church' doesn't quite originate in the bible, am I right? Well, eventhough I think they simply wanted/had power, they do claim to have been 'guiding the(ir) people'.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software