Irish_farmer, in the past your discussion contributions had some quality and contained some real, serious arguments. I have the impression that this is currently lacking. You're mostly concentrating on insulting people. There is a lot of bitterness in your posts. I don't know what happened to you in the last months, maybe you crossed the border or something, or you're just too offended when someone discusses the bible in some critical way. In that case however you're free to walk away from such a discussion. - I indeed sort of admire Asimov because I think he was one of the great creative minds of the 20th century. But that does not mean that I agree with him on everything, f.i. on the meaning of "elohim". While elohim does not necessarily mean a particular number of gods, it means here a union of gods or godly forces in contrast to the individual god JHWH. - I am calling people fanatics when I think that they are extremist or fanatic in some way that narrows their view and mind. I believe this is the case with YECs. But I do not use this as the sole argument against their opinion. And what you're telling here disdainfully about the view of women is not my view but the bible's view. My view of women differs greatly from the old testament.