Quote:

Somehow people unconciously want polytheism.
Even in a monotheistic religion like chistianity, there are
some "Additional lesser Gods", that not called God, but instead
angels, human saints, the devil.

Seams to be hard for people to just have one God, and not any other additional
"supernatural beeing".

Exactly, I think it's simply in our mind's nature. Which only adds more suspicion and confusion to the whole 'illusion' in my opinion.

I think it's hard to deny that we all have certain thoughts or hopes for something in the direction of a concept like 'heaven'. At least I have, eventhough I'm sure it's some sort of illusion. Perhaps it's part of the psychological struggle for survival deep within?

@JCL: Yeah, that theory sounds somewhat reasonable indeed. It makes sense, perhaps after all the times it has been re-written or translated the separation between the two pages has become less apparent, like it is now. Eventhough it may seem, well perhaps far fetched, it definately fits the picture in my opinion. Taken there has been a reason why they didn't take care of the contradiction, something like you've said must have been it. Perhaps they didn't dare to rewrite something a very important person had written before them? The people who could write back then definately were the smarter and higher educated ones, so it's legit to assume there has infact been a reason for it,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software