Ummm, Acctually doesnt work that way... but not here to argue bout that. Bottom line is if you dont want to face a lawsuit then wouldnt chance selling character models with even a slight simillarity to any known characters... As for two many faces... Yes that is a bad thing. When it comes to real time the more polies the longer it takes to render... Which does mean exactally that the game goes slower. Hence why a majority of ingame models are concidered low poly. Anyways keep at the modeling sonic looks great but never the less it looks like sonic which is both good and bad in this situation I suppose.

Just wondering do you acctually beleive someone would pay 60 dollars for a glass? I mean even if it wasnt too high poly its just a glass... and chances are will only have a very tiny purpose in most games... ussually just as props for a scene ect... Dont you think 60 dollars is a little high for a prop? 150 for sonic is too high as well in my opinion... Ive seen great quality models going for the same price if not less. Check out turbosquid youll see what I mean.
Besides it is sonic and cant be used in any commercial game.

Last edited by FeiHongJr; 11/27/06 12:17.

http://www.freewebs.com/otama_syndicate/index.htm - Each master to his own technique.

- Not me said the bee, Nor I said the fly.