Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/20/24 01:28
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, Ayumi), 877 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Wild water ski demo. #190745
10/15/03 08:56
10/15/03 08:56
netherlands
Realspawn Offline OP

Expert
Wild water ski demo.

ULS has a lot of projects. One of them is wild water ski.
Heres a little demo of the game in early stage. Final product will have tricks and physics.
We hope you enjoy this demo

Team Ultra Line Software.

Get the WWS DEMO HERE!

Let us know what you think so far.
PS the file is rar you can unzip it with :

zip-powerarchiver-Winrar or other proggies

Have fun

Find all my tutorials & Workshops at : www.rp-interactive.nl

Creativity starts in the brain
49 Comments
Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: pocorev] #190775
10/19/03 04:49
10/19/03 04:49
netherlands
Realspawn Offline OP

Expert
Realspawn  Offline OP

Expert

netherlands
Yup the rope works well but will be working even beter later. We will make more levels eyecandy and add extra
stuff to it later.

Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Realspawn] #190776
10/20/03 08:32
10/20/03 08:32
Arkansas\USA
raiden Offline
raiden  Offline

Arkansas\USA
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their responses. The team really did put alot of effort into this, thanks from me to all the team for their hard work in making a cool water ski game

-raiden

"It doesn't matter if we win or lose, it's how we make the game."
--------------------
Links: 3DGS for Dummies
Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Realspawn] #190777
11/01/03 04:34
11/01/03 04:34
Spartanburg, S.C.
K
Kenneth J. Williams Offline
Kenneth J. Williams  Offline
K

Spartanburg, S.C.
Hi this is Kenneth J. Williams
Hey man why is everyone coming down so hard on my game my graphics seem to look nice to a lot of people that I have shown it to and none of my friends have any trouble running it on their systems. Everyone I know seems to like it a lot and even T-Bone said he tought it was great he wrote me an email, after I let him know that I had posted his name about his building in level011. Anyway I could say a lot of things about other games I have seen That aligator game that looks like a salamander here even Wild water ski demo it kind of looks like a more or less Commodore 64 game with up to date 3d graphics and not much more as for gameplay I am sure it is fine. You have to see I have made my game twice over in less than a year. I have notice that it does run better on Athon XP Systems
The story line is in the game it is smaller than what it was before and trim to the max it unfolds from level001 when you get to level007 you are back where you started on level002 so there realy is not much to say here it is just night time in that level and the enemies are more bigger and diverse in that level than level002. Level001 starts the game and the brief story line are written over jpeg photos in readme files. I guess I could upload level002 back online so that it can be better understood what is going on it the game. I will include the first part of the storyline from level001 as well in the Readme Folder with level002 Please dont get upset about what I think of your game Wild Water ski. I am going to try out your demo today I just wanted to let you know what the first thing that me and my younger brother felt that came ro our minds about your graphics in it when we first looked at the photos of it. I have had and played just about every game system that was on the market here in the US. and If you are having trouble with frame rate issiu just upgade your ram. I remember the Super Nintendo Frame rate was realy bad and there was hardly nothing that could be done. Like I had said before I have seen it run on many systems other than mine just fine. There was even someone with the same speed computer as mine who said he got great frame rate his video card was slower than mine although he made up for this with an extra ram chip. Listen up There is something I wanted to show some of you about the way the sky looks with sky globes and sky cubes you can get a better moving cloud effect if you have a Tga picture of swirlling clouds like a black hole and make it transparent by 10 and set about four or five images off from the ground set the first on just above your enemies and player and cover the entire playing area by enlarge the TGA picture. then set the others up a little bit just above each other do this abot 4 or five tiimes. To see what this does look at the Test_Reverse_II cilp on my site. I wont list the link here because I wont put my stuff here in showcase to see unless you approve of it. Maybe if you like this effect you would like to recommend people to try this from now on. I could provide the Tga I made for this the clouds will change colour as you move through your game and even look as if the sun is shining through the clouds in some areas. When you turn to look around behind you the perspective is great and if you have buildings it will look like clouds are moving between them and move across the buildings just like you would see in real life conditions. I dont think anyone has done this before. I used it with a glob that I have called myskybox. And no I have not gone looney toon. Or nothing like that my dad did work in The Pentagon I have never be aloud to leave out of the family or have close frinds or even let more than 2 people inter my room at one time or have more than two frinds at one time that would be able to come over at all I have not be permitted to leave out of the state unless there was someone That was related to my family near by and I have not gone passed Greenvile SC in the past 2 years I stay in Spartanburg and My Brother was a Sergeant In The United Air Force and His everyone in his group everyone he traind with was in Project Warior including me. He got Hurt when some peolpe started to probe in what was going on at that time in 2001 and He had broken every bone in one of his hands the Doctors said his bones in his hand were like crumbs. And I think that there are people who would not like line you put in my post about my game because I know some people next door to me and a friend I had while growing up not to mention a few more that would not like to readr that kind of talk and if they had seen what you had put on my post you could have been getting a lot of fire mail right know from across the country have you ever heard of New Day or Outside-In Studio Project These are All across the United States there are a lot of people in these type of rehab centers that have acsss to computers and are being traind on today. I have lived all acroos the Globe In Guam, Germany, To say I have been around I may not have been able to have more than two friends at a time I made the most out of the frieinds I made and there just a phone call away Not to say that my Brother can call one of the people that was in his team and he could call someone. I am not upset about it and would just like to say dont put that kind of thing on my post again alright. If you do have so way of moderating The post could you take out your comment today on a freindly note I have not lost my temper or my mind far from that. I know exactly where I am and what I am doing I just dont want the people I knew to see you have written something like that. I have been disabled a little bit and that is how I met most my frinds at Outside In I dont go there anymore I stopped at the end of 1999. Anyway to get back on the subject Try looking at this video clip and let me know what you think about the video it is from a test level that I made in one night in about 3 or 4 hours. I wrote T-bone about it and then uploaded the clip because I wanted him and others to know about it. It will also help fix your sky by covering any darker or bright color areas that may have been showing in the skyglobe at fisrt or any cracks that may appear because of darker shades in your sky picture. Let me and everyone else know if this text makes better since to you and is more helpful than the other stuff written before on my post that I made. And please don't get upset about the first thing that I thought of when I saw the pics of your game it does look better after looking at it for a moment or two you just have to get the Idea of what your showing. The buildings throw me off for the first momment until I look down at the othere pic it did the same thing with my brother it is not bad. I will try to get the demo if I can. I have been waiting for my game to come in where I sent it so that I can sell it. There may be a delay I dont know yet because of the fires that broke out in California it may cause my game to hang around in the mail for awhile before it gets to cafepress.com for me to sell it. Sorry I was never to good in at spelling in my high school class and alway passed by the skin of my teeth. Spelling has always been bad for me just kind of try to make out what I am trying to say if the spelling is bad or if cammas and periods are not where they should be.

Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #190778
11/01/03 04:42
11/01/03 04:42
netherlands
Realspawn Offline OP

Expert
Realspawn  Offline OP

Expert

netherlands
yo ken
you posted in the wrong forum if you want to defend your
game then do it in your own topic as now your postin off
topic. i cant move it i could delete it but i wont.
Use copy paste and place it in the right topic

thank you

Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Realspawn] #190779
11/01/03 05:20
11/01/03 05:20

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Especially those long paragraph (the second one) in Kenny's post.

Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Realspawn] #190780
11/01/03 05:40
11/01/03 05:40
Wellington
Nems Offline

Nems  Offline

Wellington
" cause this demo is made in 4 weeks
by 5 guys working in there spare time while they all have : private work, school,kids and wife and all so were not proffessional company
but its my opinion we did pretty wel in a short time without beeing paid."

RealSpawn, all your work is great and yes, you will be awesome as a fulltime Games Dev Pro so dont sell your self short any more ! ( Grrrrr )
Your team continues to to not only help out all members but inspires to no end.
Thanks.

Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #190781
11/01/03 11:34
11/01/03 11:34
NY, USA
GhostDude Offline
Developer
GhostDude  Offline
Developer

NY, USA
Ken, why did you post that monster of a post here? I'm not gonna bother reading it, its just way too long hehehe.

I also cant comment on your game, since i havent played any demos or seen any movies. Also i dont want to go more off topic here.....

We did work very hard on Wild Water Ski, fully planning on selling it. And as we said, not all of us had a lot of free time while creating this game. To tell you the truth, at one point it looked like we were almost going to stop work on it until Realspawn could get us motivated again. Thanks for saving us bro

EDIT: Tried reading some of that huge paragraph.....
Dude, that makes NO sense at all!

Last edited by GhostDude; 11/01/03 11:37.

Lead Programmer of Realspawn Productions AIM: gh0s7mp630 MSN: [Email]"mpratt630@hotmail.com"[/Email]
Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: GhostDude] #190782
11/01/03 11:49
11/01/03 11:49
Marion,N.C. USA
Whisper Offline
Whisper  Offline

Marion,N.C. USA
water , water, spawno, ghost, i broke my big toe on your ski, that hurt, keep op the good work, little buddy's

Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Whisper] #190783
11/02/03 00:12
11/02/03 00:12
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
WOW ! Somehow I tend to get very jealous (how the heck do you spell it anyway..), but it's more a boost of inspiration and 'wanting to go on making my own games as good as yours (eventually even better )
And it's just another evidence of A5/A6's accessibility, right? OK so you guys are a 'little bit' more experienced, so ? HAHAHA this is great stuff, and my compliments to the WHOLE TEAM!!!!!!

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: Wild water ski demo. [Re: Whisper] #190784
11/03/03 07:16
11/03/03 07:16
Marion,N.C. USA
Whisper Offline
Whisper  Offline

Marion,N.C. USA
just wondering if there will be a follow-up of this demo?

i would like to see one, maybe with a surf board in the action.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de