02/17/18 20:15
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Who's Online
21 registered (easyX, Hredot, kujo, alibaba, AndrewAMD, Kartoffel, DASFX, boatman, 4 invisible), 458 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
veepsirtt, trulala, elninio, Thwessen23, rmassip
17890 Registered Users
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#470959 - 02/14/18 13:39 Re: Get a csv file into an array of structs, confused about lite-c [Re: easyX]
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer

Loc: Frankfurt
I think I see now the problem. The timestamp has a "," between date and time, but the "," is a delimiter. That's why the parser does not work.

It should be relatively easy to fix that on the parser side. When you can wait for the next beta release, we'll include the fix there.

#470961 - 02/14/18 13:56 Re: Get a csv file into an array of structs, confused about lite-c [Re: jcl]
easyX Online

Loc: Germany
Ok great, thanks a lot.

#471081 - Today at 00:16 Re: Get a csv file into an array of structs, confused about lite-c [Re: easyX]
easyX Online

Loc: Germany
Ok it is working now, also the download from Oanda, thank you very much!

Coming to another problem, i just realised that my external data for forex (asirikuy) is using GMT+1/+2 with european dst.

What are my options to work with this data? Can i parse it somehow and store the UTC times? Or do i have to set an offset in my scripts using this data?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net