AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Who's Online
13 registered (Ch40zzC0d3r, AndrewAMD, Dico, ezaffa, NeoDumont, jenGs, Realspawn, Hredot, preacherX, jyd), 501 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
vivekkumar, Hale75, victrades, htj, anufriyev
17781 Registered Users
Page 507 of 522 < 1 2 ... 505 506 507 508 509 ... 521 522 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#466271 - 06/05/17 14:25 Re: What are you working on? ***** [Re: 3run]
3run Offline
Expert

Loc: Caucasus
Hey guys! My another attempt on drawing pixel art stuff.
Animated player#1

Are there any one left to post here his progress, or am I the only one to bumb this thread? grin
(also check my previous post for update on platformer)

Greets!

#466274 - 06/05/17 19:13 Re: What are you working on? [Re: 3run]
Kartoffel Offline
Expert

Loc: Bavaria, Germany
Cool stuff grin
I like it. Although, the animations look a bit too simplistic to me. (but the spritesheet is good nontheless, it's just a matter of personal preference, I guess).

(actually, who am I to blame? The wip character animations that I made a few weeks ago are even simpler blush)

Did you create a spritesheet for each of the configurations (with/without weapon/jetpack) or do you combine them somehow?

Originally Posted By: 3run
Are there any one left to post here his progress, or am I the only one to bumb this thread? grin
Don't worry, I'm still working (more or less) hard on things these days wink
There's just not very much to show off, yet. I'm still in the basic framework-developent phase. Lately 2D collisions, interface and code-cleanup is what's keeping me up all night laugh

Edit: btw. what program are you using? I've been using aseprite and it's reaally good in my opinion.

Edited by Kartoffel (06/05/17 19:53)
Edit Reason: typos

#466276 - 06/05/17 19:28 Re: What are you working on? [Re: Kartoffel]
3run Offline
Expert

Thank you man! Yes, it's simple, but that's intentional tongue
(I don't mean that I could create something more complex than this, cause I couldn't grin but well I don't need anything more comples than what I have atm)

Originally Posted By: Kartoffel
Did you create a spritesheet for each of the configurations (with/without weapon/jetpack) or do you combine them somehow?
Nope, I draw seperate sprite for each configuration.

Edit: btw. what program are you using? I've been using aseprite it it's reaally good in my opinion.
I used photoshop for creating this sprites.

Great to hear that there are still people working on! Keep it up and I'm looking forward to see some screens of your project! laugh

#466278 - 06/05/17 21:51 Re: What are you working on? [Re: 3run]
Kartoffel Offline
Expert

Loc: Bavaria, Germany
Originally Posted By: 3run
Nope, I draw seperate sprite for each configuration.
now that I think about it, it would probably be really tricky to get working (and good looking) animations that way.

I just finished creating a few functions for saving and loading values from an .ini file (I use it to store game settings)

#466279 - 06/05/17 22:43 Re: What are you working on? [Re: Kartoffel]
3run Offline
Expert

now that I think about it, it would probably be really tricky to get working (and good looking) animations that way.
Well, as I aim to create oldschool like feeling, it won't be that tricky.

#466394 - 06/13/17 02:08 Re: What are you working on? [Re: 3run]
HellThunder Offline

Loc: Bavaria

Still working on my JRPG Toolkit:

The possibility of endless equipment objects (theoretically - I limited it to a valuable amount) and the equip-properties of elements.

More than that we have the possibility to create special equipment for certain classes. In my RPG Maker game "Final Dreams" the holy sword of dreams - razuna could only be wielded by the main hero. This idea wouldn't be just an idea anymore.

Every equipment can change now the effectifity status of elements for heroes. Our heroes will get now elemental attack types - but don't have to get one.
Nevertheless every Weapon could change this elemental attack type now.

It will be more and more tactical - but not complicated. Easy to understand, easy to create and easy to play.

#466428 - 06/13/17 22:12 Re: What are you working on? [Re: HellThunder]
Error014 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
That looks like a Tales-of-character to me! grin

Looks really cool, like you've put together some really solid toolkit there. Very nice!
Are you trying to remake your RPG with it (or making a new one)?

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!

#466431 - 06/13/17 23:25 Re: What are you working on? [Re: Error014]
HellThunder Offline

Loc: Bavaria
Originally Posted By: Error014
That looks like a Tales-of-character to me! grin

Looks really cool, like you've put together some really solid toolkit there. Very nice!
Are you trying to remake your RPG with it (or making a new one)?

They are from my favourite game of the 'Tales of' series =D
Right now of course for testing purposes. Ludgers Face (second one) is a bit wider. I tried to place and rescale pictures dynamically in order to fit with the box-panel.

To recreate Final Dreams would be awesome. But doubt to get this much time for a hobby project =/.

Actually my target is a deep quality check of YRPG Toolkit Core Engine. And what is better for testing, than create a small game? =)
The user is able to combine Event Commands dynamically in order to create NPCs, Touch- or Trigger-Events, Global Events and Battle Events. Much of them can also handle parameters (user configurations). Right now I've 83 Event Commands and I am trying to put them together with strangest combinations.

Click to reveal..

That will take a lot of time for sure. =D

#466502 - 06/18/17 23:01 Re: What are you working on? [Re: HellThunder]
BlackJack Offline

Loc: Germany Nrw Herford

#466505 - 06/18/17 23:51 Re: What are you working on? [Re: BlackJack]
Reconnoiter Offline
Serious User

Loc: Netherlands
The blood on the screen is great. The boss's texture could be a tad higher resolution. Rest is cool, though I am not sure yet about the cam shaking with the minigun. On one hand I can imagine while firing with it as the player it enhances the feeling of using a powerfull weapon, and on the other hand I find it a bit annoying to watch from the video. Maybe add an option in the settings menu to reduce cam shaking.

Page 507 of 522 < 1 2 ... 505 506 507 508 509 ... 521 522 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net