Hi everyone.

I was able to actually make my own shader in A6, it used the cubic environment shader as the base, it had correct TGA sorting, and its TGA edges were nice and crisp (you can make frayed cloth edges with this without extra polys). It also used a second skin, and used the alpha information of the second skin to determine where the cubic environment mapping should be the strongest. This way you can have parts like armor be really shiny and reflective, while the other parts without alpha information (on the second skin) would not be reflective.

I brought this shader over to A8, and it works exactly the same. The problem is, I would like to use A8's PSSM shadows. Because the models use TGA images, these models dont receive self shadows. Ive tried using PASS_SOLID, but it causes the models to be sorted wrong with the shadows in the level.

Anyone have a character shader, that allows you to have correct TGA sorting, as well as Cubic environment mapping on specific parts of the model? Either by TGA or RGB values of a second skin? Not sure exactly.

Last edited by jumpman; 10/25/16 14:19.