by VoroneTZ. 04/17/24 06:52
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (flink, AndrewAMD, TipmyPip, 1 invisible), 667 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11, ccorrea
19048 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Munchen - Just getting reports of a attack [Re: txesmi] #461086
07/24/16 20:59
07/24/16 20:59

M
Malice
Unregistered
Malice
Unregistered
M

@CyberGhost You seem to be looking to pick the fight with me... This is the second thread/post of mine you've jump into full of anger.

Quote:
You are German ,right? Wait until a 9/11 occur in GERMANY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
I very dark day in my Country was 9/11, We watch in horror and anger ,in disgust as that national tragedy played out over the news all morning and day long. I have no idea how old you were that day, but the adults if this country who remember the feeling of that day would never wish it on another people or think the idea is a matter for typed out laughter. Do you not see America morning events all over the world France, Germany, England. Do you think that our public declarations are fails or that the all to many now,opening statements by even TV personalities expressing the gravity and sympathy of the Hearts of the America people are a trifling and empty?
Quote:
they wanted peace to come to these countries and ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE THEM ..
Now then... All the American people have never been on one page. It is the very diverse mix of people that makes this so strong. There are segments that do not love these or many people at all. And those that indeed love fully and blindly. The heartbeat of America is the place between extremes. The American people want peace, love and the rights and values and morals they declare. They believe in the promises of this the country. They truly want better of themselves , their country and the world. They do not want death, murder, slavery, poverty and everything else the american heart is fully against. You do not speak for the American people when you use Murder them and we Love them in the same time. You can not speak from the American people this way, because the American heart in not so confused. We the people are otherwise know as We the majority, and you are not expressing us when you speak!

I'm am not sure what is really troubling you. But you're welcome to PM me.

[REMOVED as personally relieving information]

Last edited by Malice; 07/24/16 21:23.
Re: Munchen - Just getting reports of a attack [Re: txesmi] #461087
07/24/16 21:10
07/24/16 21:10
old_bill Offline
Senior Expert
old_bill  Offline
Senior Expert

@CyberGhost:

Your wish is my command...

Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Re: Munchen - Just getting reports of a attack [Re: old_bill] #461165
07/27/16 17:35
07/27/16 17:35
Netherlands
Reconnoiter Offline
Serious User
Reconnoiter  Offline
Serious User

Netherlands
Apperently the guy from Munchen was from a Christian family and mainly killed Turkish teenagers (he also was pestered at school by Turkish kids). Ofcourse is still not entirely clear if this has any real connection with each other, since there were also some other things which happenend to him I think. Anyway, so much for people's gut feelings...

Re: Munchen - Just getting reports of a attack [Re: Reconnoiter] #461181
07/28/16 08:43
07/28/16 08:43
F
FBL Offline
Senior Expert
FBL  Offline
Senior Expert
F

Originally Posted By: Reconnoiter
Apperently the guy from Munchen was from a Christian family and mainly killed Turkish teenagers (he also was pestered at school by Turkish kids). Ofcourse is still not entirely clear if this has any real connection with each other, since there were also some other things which happenend to him I think. Anyway, so much for people's gut feelings...

Latest known details are:
- mobbed in school (no nationality of the mobbers is mentioned)
- right wing nationalist
- was known for racist behaviour in online games
- in contact with at least two other possible future amok runners
- fan of Breivik (Norway shooting 5 years ago) and AfD (German right populist party mainly known for firing against refugees and abusing all the recent occurences for their propaganda)
- a shop worker in the OEZ mentioned the guy in fact did pick his victims and clearly let others pass. He targeted foreigners with priority.
- no connection to IS in any way, although some IS site tried to claim this shooting as its victory the first few hours.

What happened is a perfect example for what can happen when:
- you treat people like shit
- you let nationalist and racist tendencies run free
- you stigmatize a certain group of humans before any details are clear
- you blame shooter games yet again for what has happened
- rumors in social media get out of control

It's big fuck up which is different to what many people here expected in the first moment they heard the breaking news.
For the victims and their relatives however it does not make a huge difference anymore.
Unfortunately when looking at social media these days, people are not learning from it. Not a single bit.

Re: Munchen - Just getting reports of a attack [Re: FBL] #461184
07/28/16 10:18
07/28/16 10:18
NRW/Germany
alibaba Offline
Expert
alibaba  Offline
Expert

NRW/Germany
I fully agree with you. It's really fascinating and scary at the same time how so many people can be dumb.

Professional Edition
A8.47.1
--------------------
http://www.yueklet.de
Re: Munchen - Just getting reports of a attack [Re: alibaba] #461195
07/28/16 12:32
07/28/16 12:32

M
Malice
Unregistered
Malice
Unregistered
M

I'd also have to highly agree with you.
Quote:
- mobbed in school ... - fan of Breivik (Norway shooting 5 years ago)

Being victims in school or social or even work life and then making a self-study of mass-shooters, these are among the top repeated red flags we are seeing here in the US.

All the others apply to many of them as well. We have the racist and nationalist-like stuff also. But they all have a key focus of being outcast or otherwise feeling powerless and unrightly marginalized by others,and then they all tend to make a study of death and mass-shootings.

I'm still grateful no one here was hurt and I heart still goes out to the families that have lost loved-ones.

Last edited by Malice; 07/28/16 12:33.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de