by 3run. 03/01/24 19:06
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (TipmyPip, AndrewAMD, Quad, aliswee, degenerate_762), 970 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue, NITRO_FOREVER, jack0roses
19043 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Free animations, what you guys need? #456429
11/22/15 14:54
11/22/15 14:54
Serbia
Iglarion Offline OP
User
Iglarion  Offline OP
User

Serbia
Hi all

What you guys think if i animate one nice character model (from you or from me) with all possible animations what we need for any kind of game and finally replace old good Cbabe, Guard, Wizard, and other fellowship?

IGRAVISION Page - www.igravision.com
RPG project - The Battle For Forgol 92.75%
Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: Iglarion] #456431
11/22/15 16:03
11/22/15 16:03
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
Some new dummy models would be greatly appreciated!
Sadly animation is by far my worst field, and I cannot be of any help here. smirk

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: Iglarion] #456432
11/22/15 16:10
11/22/15 16:10

M
Malice
Unregistered
Malice
Unregistered
M

I think that is very helpful and kind. The old test dummy model is a bit date.

If it is possible, using a uniformed bone rig.
Additional -
Click to reveal..
If it's even more to ask(if you already know)a guide for deleting the mesh and reassign the purposed bone struc to any new mesh.

I know 3ds max has tools to modify bone rigs to struc like each other and transfer animation. But for some, with other tools, (Like MED ->yuck!) deleting the mesh adding a new mesh and reassign the verts my be easier.

Respectively Thank you and kind offer
Mal

Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: ] #456433
11/22/15 16:45
11/22/15 16:45
Serbia
Iglarion Offline OP
User
Iglarion  Offline OP
User

Serbia
Quote:
If it's even more to ask(if you already know)a guide for deleting the mesh and reassign the purposed bone struc to any new mesh.

I know 3ds max has tools to modify bone rigs to struc like each other and transfer animation. But for some, with other tools, (Like MED ->yuck!) deleting the mesh adding a new mesh and reassign the verts my be easier.

I've never tried it but it should work without any problems in MED. For example delate mesh and save Tpose of skeleton without animations. Load your mesh and setup it properly on Tpose skelet. Then you need attach vertices to bones.
First go bone mode and select two circle on end and begining of bone. Your bone should be red. Then go to Apply Vertices Mode and select white vertices and click on Apply Vertices. You need do this with all part of body and your mesh will be rigged. Later you can export animations you want to ASCII from old model and import in new riged model.
Btw i not recommend MED for this but it is possible.

Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: Iglarion] #456434
11/22/15 18:01
11/22/15 18:01

M
Malice
Unregistered
Malice
Unregistered
M

Quote:
Btw i not recommend MED for this but it is possible.

I totally agree, I've been 3ds max for 5 year( by use of the free educational license). The important thing is, if you have a bone struc with animation, you can use it with any mesh. Even if you have to use MED( for lack of better).
With scaling the individual bones, you can use a guard size bone struc with a tiny Mario or even a Kirby type model. Beginners often think when they to get a new model(custom made) they have to get a bone struc and have it rigged an animated, often with 80% the same animations. When you're only getting meshes the prices drop, or if you are asking someone for free work, saving them the time of boning(lol), rigging and animation may make a huge difference in if they take the job.
EDIT - This is how the character sets in UE4 and Unity work with each other and the same code.

So a unified, bone stuc with a collection of animation, is indeed I kind thing to offer, and IMHO more valuable then the mesh.

Thank
Mal

Last edited by Malice; 11/22/15 18:04.
Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: ] #456439
11/22/15 22:48
11/22/15 22:48
Serbia
Iglarion Offline OP
User
Iglarion  Offline OP
User

Serbia
The main idea is to have a model with a complete set of animations to assist in making game prototype, because most people on this forum are the programmers. I have some free time for this and i need some training before i start make finall version of animations for my game.
For now the best models i found for this is:
Ryan Gregor

Our old base male
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EEcVURF.jp[/img]

Of course if there is not too much people interested in it, then i can animate some models for free for your project. I will be a free whole next week until i back home, then i need back on my game. So if someone need something, just ask here.

Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: Iglarion] #457305
01/12/16 17:46
01/12/16 17:46
netherlands
Realspawn Offline

Expert
Realspawn  Offline

Expert

netherlands
I will need good fight animations for my fighting game grin

Find all my tutorials & Workshops at : www.rp-interactive.nl

Creativity starts in the brain
Re: Free animations, what you guys need? [Re: Realspawn] #457310
01/12/16 18:18
01/12/16 18:18
Serbia
Iglarion Offline OP
User
Iglarion  Offline OP
User

Serbia
Currently i'm not great with free time, but send me PM what you need and i'll do this animations for you. Then i apologize to the others i must close offer until further notice.

Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de