by 3run. 03/01/24 19:06
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (monk12, Quad), 830 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue, NITRO_FOREVER, jack0roses
19043 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Bonix_Music] #428277
08/22/13 18:27
08/22/13 18:27
NRW/Germany
alibaba Offline
Expert
alibaba  Offline
Expert

NRW/Germany
Very good music for extremely low price!
I can recommend this!
Bought 'mammoth drums' pack laugh

Thanks!

Professional Edition
A8.47.1
--------------------
http://www.yueklet.de
Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: alibaba] #428344
08/24/13 23:17
08/24/13 23:17
California
B
Bonix_Music Offline OP
Bonix_Music  Offline OP
B

California
Originally Posted By: alibaba
Very good music for extremely low price!
I can recommend this!
Bought 'mammoth drums' pack laugh

Thanks!

Thanks for your business! Hope you enjoy the loops as much as I enjoyed creating them! laugh

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Bonix_Music] #429024
09/06/13 23:56
09/06/13 23:56
California
B
Bonix_Music Offline OP
Bonix_Music  Offline OP
B

California
Hey guys. I extended the huge discount for those still needing professional royalty-free music. A couple days remaining.

If you're needing custom music, shoot me an email with your needs and budget and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks guys!

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Bonix_Music] #429484
09/13/13 02:25
09/13/13 02:25
California
B
Bonix_Music Offline OP
Bonix_Music  Offline OP
B

California
Hey guys. Just finished up a sci-fi game with sfx & battle music. I'm available to take on more clients! Thanks!

CUSTOM MUSIC & royalty-free
For professional game developers and multimedia creators I can create custom music for your next project. From cinematic orchestral cues to exotic sound design, I'm able to produce the 'sound' that will match what the user is experiencing visually. Please contact me for questions and info on your project to get an estimate.

For others who need professional grade music, but on a low budget, I have a large selection of royalty-free music. With over 300 tracks ranging from sci-fi cues to epic fantasy orchestral libraries to UI sfx, these are produced for AAA games. With 30% off all libraries, a great deal for producers!

A few product highlights
TITAN (http://bonixmusic.com/titan): Bringing together 3 popular music libraries (Atmospheric Sound Design Volume 1, Volume 2, & ASD Sci-fi) and an additional 6 new cues for over 40 cues total this is the SCI-FI music library to own for those needing great ambient cues, spaceship sfx & soundscapes.

KoL - DUNGEON & CAVES: (http://bonixmusic.com/kingdom-of-light-dungeonscaves) Very popular Kingdom of Light module for those wanting to set the right atmosphere for these type of dungeons, caves & dark environments.

KoL – COMBAT: (http://bonixmusic.com/kingdom-of-light-combat) With 6 looped epic battle cues and 9 skirmishes loops, this KoL module brings a large selection of battle cues to your games

Additional Kingdom of Light Modules: (http://bonixmusic.com/kingdom-of-light)Time of Day, Towns & Taverns, Special Cues, Mystical, Taverns, Cities, Villages, & Themes, Haunted Nature

Kingdom of Light Editions: Basic, Standard, & Premium: (http://bonixmusic.com/kingdom-of-light) The KoL Editions are the best 'bang for buck' & complete music solutions as it includes selections from every module with the Premium Edition delivering everything(over 3 hrs / 192 tracks of cinematic rpg/fantasy adventure cues).

Thanks and feel free to contact me for question through my site.

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Bonix_Music] #431685
10/22/13 15:13
10/22/13 15:13
California
B
Bonix_Music Offline OP
Bonix_Music  Offline OP
B

California
Room for additional clients & BIG savings on music libraries - up to 60% off! Also, 2 free cues for your projects from the Symphony of Suspense library for a limited time. Enjoy!
FREE - Tracks 9: Suspense Stinger 8
FREE - Track 32: Suspense Loop 7

I have a wide range of styles I can compose in. From orchestral fantasy, (Cinematic Fantasy - Master Collection) to sci-fi. Titan Alien Arrival brings an epic cinematic cue to sci-fi and included in this TITAN library are some very cool ambient & celestial body cues. See below for more custom music info.

4 Product Highlights with 2 new libraries!
KINGDOM OF LIGHT music library is for professional RPG/high-fantasy/adventure games that demand a high-quality orchestral underscore. Included modules: Time of Day (travel/adventure music), Combat(epic & skirmishes), Mystical, Dungeons & Caverns, Taverns, Cities, Villages, & Themes. 192 minutes of cues. If you're developing a great RPG game, now is an excellent time to pick up an Edition or Module(s) at a discount price. Check out reviews or simply listen for yourself. (Top right of KoL web pages is a downloadable pdf product chart listing all content).

2 new music libraries! A sci-fi SFX Humanoid & Insectoid library and a bargain RPG Shadow Kingdom - KOL Extension orchestral library.

NEW! SFX HUMANOID & INSECTOID pack has over 100 sfx ranging from machine/plasma rooms, alarms, computer beeps, to ship noises/attacks. This is created for those needing great sounding sfx with an added bonus of 2 new loopable songs. A perfect compliment to the TITAN sci-fi library or other Atmospheric Sound Design libraries. SFX Humaoid & Insectoid is recommend with TITAN for a 'complete' sci-fi audio solution.

NEW! SHADOW KINGDOM was created to allow those on an ultra tight budget to be able to afford orchestral music, similar in style to the Kingdom of Light music library. Made as a class extension for KoL and cohesive for those who have purchased other KoL Modules or Editions. Ettins, Goblins, and an Orc song inlcuded.

Epic Battle Mammoth Drums is all about big cinematic type drum loops. Derived from our Epic Battle Cinematic Soundtracks library, these loops include dark anvils, huge bass drums, taikos, huge gongs and more. If you're a music producer or a game dev needing battle drum loops, check these out at a great price!

...need some cues/stingers/swells/atmosphere to polish off your Halloween/scary project? Check out Symphony of Suspense(free cue. track 9&32) & Haunted Nature.

CUSTOM MUSIC
I can be contacted through my site to create an exclusive or non-exclusive underscore for your video game OR media/film project. I've worked with indie game develepors & film producers at various budgets. I can offer different price points to try to come up with a solution that will work for you within your budget. Basic cues start at approx. $75 per minute.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to my music, read the reviews and downloading the 2 free cues!

Peter
www.BonixMusic.com

Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Bonix_Music] #432689
11/12/13 06:57
11/12/13 06:57
California
B
Bonix_Music Offline OP
Bonix_Music  Offline OP
B

California
Hey all. Just a small way to say thanks...and hope it can be of some use to you guys in your projects.
http://bonixmusic.com/free-zone

Enjoy the 6 free songs!

Peter

Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Bonix_Music] #432691
11/12/13 07:15
11/12/13 07:15
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
I will check your stuff later, but is there any way to lower the volume of the tracks on your homepage? It's way too loud on my PC and I oftentimes find it strange that homepages require you to turn down/ adjust your system/ main volume.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Superku] #432696
11/12/13 10:10
11/12/13 10:10
Germany / Essen
Uhrwerk Offline
Expert
Uhrwerk  Offline
Expert

Germany / Essen
Thank you very much for the gifts. That's very generous. I really love some of the tracks!

Always learn from history, to be sure you make the same mistakes again...
Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Uhrwerk] #432701
11/12/13 11:35
11/12/13 11:35
Random Offline
User
Random  Offline
User

He you are a reall good.
Are you able to make looped scary music for horrorgames and looped action music rhat lets youfeel like the greates hero ever?

Re: Game Composer for Hire [Re: Random] #432702
11/12/13 11:39
11/12/13 11:39
Canada
WretchedSid Offline
Expert
WretchedSid  Offline
Expert

Canada
Please post this to the /r/gamedev subreddit as well. You are clearly talented, and you are probably more likely to find someone there.
Good luck!

PS: If I had money, I would totally hire you...
PPS: Stick to your prices and don't sell out! Seriously, pretentious indie dev folks seldomly appreciate anything that isn't free, but that doesn't make them right

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de