Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Blobsculptor tools and objects download here
by NeoDumont. 03/28/24 03:01
Issue with Multi-Core WFO Training
by aliswee. 03/24/24 20:20
Why Zorro supports up to 72 cores?
by Edgar_Herrera. 03/23/24 21:41
Zorro Trader GPT
by TipmyPip. 03/06/24 09:27
VSCode instead of SED
by 3run. 03/01/24 19:06
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Quad, AndrewAMD, Imhotep, TipmyPip, Edgar_Herrera), 809 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue, NITRO_FOREVER, jack0roses
19043 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: terrorism? [Re: Emre] #363324
03/12/11 06:06
03/12/11 06:06
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
Funny how some people desipce the west and everythign we got but still try to live like us, do the things we do and still bitch about us...

as redeemer said...
haters gonna hate...

excuse me now, i have to fart -.-

Re: terrorism? [Re: sPlKe] #363335
03/12/11 10:16
03/12/11 10:16
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
I'm not trying to leave like people on the West... Never tried and never will!
I have my own culture which is more richer than the one that people have in West.
To be honest, I don't even really see any culture in USA, I've spent there around half of year, example:
Swimming pool near small motel, father and her doughter are taking sunbath..
Everything looks great, except that his daughter is topless... And his father is giving some compliments about his daughter's boobs...
Where is culture here? If you want to see culture go to Europe! Or even better visite Caucasus, there is a culture!
Even I can say that people in USA (not all sure, but most) aren't pragmatic at all. You ask why? Take for example suiciders.
In USA there are about 25 000 - 35 000 self-killer each year! Resently cause of economic crysis, that numbers have increased! Why?
As some of them which failed to kill themselfs said, we don't know how to live, we have no job, no money, no reason to live.
How many mental patient are there in USA? What is the reason for that? Why kids are leaving they parent in "homes for the aged"?
You know what? I think people with IQ bigger than chicken, will never want to leave like people do live in West... No way to regress...
Still, sorry for offtopic.

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung
Re: terrorism? [Re: 3run] #363378
03/12/11 15:32
03/12/11 15:32
Sajeth Offline
User
Sajeth  Offline
User

Theres no need to even try discussing the culturelessnes of the USA - what can they show? Everything important that EVER was created in art, music, literature, history came from Eurasia. Sure, there were Presley and Hemmingway, but those really arent that big of a deal. The only thing USA ever did was forcing weaker nations into war and exploit them.
Yes, I hate the USA, and I know that the world would be a better place without them.
And I respect the suicide bomber willing to die for a desperate attempt to save his family, culture, values (no matter how fucked up they seem), his country - those people dont kill because they believe in fairy tales about "99 virgins", they kill and die because their life is taken from them by western invaders. Sure, what they do is wrong, no need to discuss that - but US marines invading other countries are wrong too, and there is nothing remotely heroic about them.

Teleschrott-Fan.
Re: terrorism? [Re: Sajeth] #363434
03/12/11 18:22
03/12/11 18:22
North America
Redeemer Offline
Serious User
Redeemer  Offline
Serious User

North America
Wait, this thread is still going?

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!
Re: terrorism? [Re: Redeemer] #363445
03/12/11 19:21
03/12/11 19:21
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
god you people so have no idea what you are talking about its nopt even funny anymore... and i usually laugh about you guys...

Last edited by sPlKe; 03/12/11 19:21.
Re: terrorism? [Re: sPlKe] #363449
03/12/11 19:28
03/12/11 19:28
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
Dude, there is no much thing to laugh about... Just go outside... If everything that you'll see out side will make you laugh, poor you...
BTW I'm not saying that there are no good people in those countries... I have a lot of friends from Australia and the USA!

Re: terrorism? [Re: 3run] #363537
03/13/11 03:27
03/13/11 03:27
Bay City, MI
lostclimate Offline
Expert
lostclimate  Offline
Expert

Bay City, MI
wow i too had no idea this is still going. and there is(was) american culture, but over the last few generations the ability for the general masses to have critical thinking skills has went to complete craps. now everyones focus is on shit like justin bieber and charlie sheen(who incidentally i dont understand why is getting so much crap. he has lots of money... hes enjoying his life... we dont live forever and why does everyone think that thier way of life is better for him than how he lives his. maybe he enjoys it more) wow that went way off topic *gets ready to repost last part in morbius*

Re: terrorism? [Re: lostclimate] #363563
03/13/11 13:12
03/13/11 13:12
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
In my post which was addressed to sPlKe I didn't say a word about Justin Bieber (gay) and Charlie Sheen...
There are good (great) people in America, but not much left... it's hard to find one.
May be using "America" here isn't right, cause all countries and nations (there is no nation like American for me) has good and bad persons.
But my post was about "trying to living like people in West".. I'm not trying, as I said there is no visible reason, never saw people which ever tried...

Re: terrorism? [Re: lostclimate] #363579
03/13/11 14:22
03/13/11 14:22
Turkey, Izmir
Emre Offline
User
Emre  Offline
User

Turkey, Izmir
Originally Posted By: sPIKe
Funny how some people desipce the west and everythign we got but still try to live like us, do the things we do and still bitch about us...

as redeemer said...
haters gonna hate...

excuse me now, i have to fart -.-

Have you thought for a month in order to write this?

Originally Posted By: Redeemer
Wait, this thread is still going?

No. Your friend (Spike) didn't bump this thread after three weeks, you are hallucinating now.

Originally Posted By: lostclimate
wow i too had no idea this is still going

Yes sure.

Yes this thread is still going because of you children. As i said it's shame but not suprising after that i gave that post .When you grow, you realize that inhuman treatments are bad for any country for any human. One day same things may happen to you. That is not important who you are or what's your country. i think you are so young to click the links that i gave or you are so naive to understand you are seeing.

As i said case closed for me. Please do not bump this thread every month. i am too bussy to teach you that how is the real world, how is the real life, what is the humanity etc. if you have any problem about that topics, you can ask your parents, they can teach you. If they can't (because every person hasn't same viewpoint ) ask your teachers. As i said i believe there are a lot of wise people in every country.

Until that time don't talk about adult topics and do not disgrace yourselves.

Re: terrorism? [Re: Emre] #363594
03/13/11 15:36
03/13/11 15:36
North America
Redeemer Offline
Serious User
Redeemer  Offline
Serious User

North America
Ok, I think this thread has gone for too long now. Do I hear Mr. Lock?

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite