by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TedMar), 1,420 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Love [Re: AdrenalinMod] #358171
02/09/11 20:06
02/09/11 20:06
Germany, BaW�
Rondidon Offline
Expert
Rondidon  Offline
Expert

Germany, BaW�
You seriously need a life. Think about your girlfriend. Smack the salami. Maybe you`ll feel a bit clearer afterwards...

(Wasn`t the topic "Love")? wink

Re: Love [Re: WretchedSid] #358179
02/09/11 20:36
02/09/11 20:36
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
So listen up kid, it seems to me you can't get the pitch here. Stop stooping!! You've just registered here, and you've made a thread, what for?? To make everyone laugh at you?! As one clever person here said, stop talking shit and show something if you really have something to show, but if you don't, vanish from sight after all bullshit you've been trolling around! Disappear! That will show us that you have some pride, cause all you have been doing since you registered here is that you've been trying to mess up forum abasing yourself. Cause hey, look around, you've made yourself object of derision, if you really have something inside of your skull and really have some skills you'll think about the way you try to attract employees in your troll fake company.

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung
Re: Love [Re: 3run] #358181
02/09/11 20:43
02/09/11 20:43
Germany
Error014 Offline
Expert
Error014  Offline
Expert

Germany
Guys.

That was quite a pathetic handling of a troll.

Here's what you should've done: Not replying. Neither the awful-not-funny-joke ("Let's burn the witch"? Seriously guys?), nor the helpful encouragment. Instead, quietly notifying the guys in charge who will then proceed to ban the guy.
I know you can be quite wonderful at not-replying. You never seem to have much trouble doing so whenever I post a wonderful new game, tool, script, ressource or anything else! Try it here!

In other words, the fact that this continues is always the fault of the next person reacting to "whatever this guys name is". laugh

Also, I wonder: The fact that I haven't experienced any logouts - is that another wonderful sideeffect of the truly great NoScript-Firefox-addon that I strongly encourage everyone to install? Why yes, it might just have been!

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!
Re: Love [Re: Error014] #358184
02/09/11 21:02
Berlin, Germany
L
Liamissimo Offline
Serious User
Liamissimo  Offline
Serious User
L

Berlin, Germany
AdrenalinMod is JustSids second account to troll around, I know it laugh

Btw, if you could only show us something of your great products, it would be awesome!

"Ich weiss nicht genau, was Sie vorhaben, aber Sie können keine Triggerzonen durch Ihr Level kullern lassen."
-JCL, 2011
Re: Love [Re: Error014] #358185
Canada
WretchedSid Offline
Expert
WretchedSid  Offline
Expert

Canada
Originally Posted By: Error014
Also, I wonder: The fact that I haven't experienced any logouts - is that another wonderful sideeffect of the truly great NoScript-Firefox-addon that I strongly encourage everyone to install? Why yes, it might just have been!

I would be surprised if that was the reason as the Avatar was just an HTTP redirect, no JavaScript magic needed for this.

Shitlord by trade and passion. Graphics programmer at Laminar Research.
I write blog posts at feresignum.com
Re: Love [Re: JibbSmart] #358187
02/09/11 21:16
02/09/11 21:16
Germany
J
jenGs Offline
jenGs  Offline
J

Germany
To be a bit ontopic:

I really don't love anybody here in the forums nor anybody in the internet which whom I didn't shake hands at least.
I don't even like the most of you guys.
I was here since the first A4 version. And I have to say, that such trolls (and their reactions) belong to the history of Gstudio.
As much as I am appriciate your well formed words Error, I have to say, that it would be a really boring Forum without these "Incidents". (Oh my English is rusty ....)

Here some people I like:
Firoball - helped me
The guy who created the Delphi plugin
The guy who created the c# wrapper
Frank - You can always ask him for help
Error - great rethoric

I don't hate somebody here, but I Don't like them either. You are just people with a matching hobby who I don't really know.

I I know that this lines will interest nobody else than me laugh

Re: Love [Re: JibbSmart] #358188
02/09/11 21:19
02/09/11 21:19
North America
Redeemer Offline
Serious User
Redeemer  Offline
Serious User

North America
Originally Posted By: AdrenlinMod
Only because 'you' don't know how to finish games, sir, does not mean others (I) are, too. This JustKid is also going on my nerves, blaming me for his inappropriateness in logging into these forums. Seriously, come of hats!

Good grief! Jibb was extremely polite and kind to you. He did nothing to warrant this kind of personal attack. What is wrong with you?

By the way:
- It's JustSid, not JustKid.
- Your avatar is slowing down my computer.

Eats commas for breakfast.

Play Barony: Cursed Edition!
Re: Love [Re: jenGs] #358191
02/09/11 21:26
02/09/11 21:26
Bielefeld, Germany
Pappenheimer Offline
Senior Expert
Pappenheimer  Offline
Senior Expert

Bielefeld, Germany
Originally Posted By: jenGs
I was here since the first A4 version.

I don't like when people are telling me they are around the forums since A4, when they don't mention their former nickname(s).
Who have you been? laugh

Re: Love [Re: jenGs] #358192
02/09/11 21:29
02/09/11 21:29
Cambridge
Joey Offline
Expert
Joey  Offline
Expert

Cambridge
I think it is pathetic to tell people you don't like them, even more than telling people you don't know in real life that you like them.

Another comment: Internet belongs to our modern society. So why not use words like "like" or "love" here, too? The meaning is clear in the context, obviously it's not the same to like someone you only know from the internet compared to someone you see every day.

Re: Love [Re: Redeemer] #358193
02/09/11 21:31
02/09/11 21:31
Germany
Error014 Offline
Expert
Error014  Offline
Expert

Germany
Quote:

I would be surprised if that was the reason as the Avatar was just an HTTP redirect, no JavaScript magic needed for this.

Yup, but it does filter attacks from other sites, and I don't know how it does that. So I thought that maybe it was some kind of side-effect.

HOWEVER, now that I've read a bit more, it seems that he used to have a different avatar, and only that old one caused the problem? In that case, I never got logged out because I ... uh, never saw it grin

~~~~

Also, thanks for the kind words! laugh

I know it's hard to believe, but I actually am still working on a game. I'll make sure to present it here in its full beauty when it's ready for that. Until then, I guess only some people who were online at the right time in ICQ got to see that laugh

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de