so, i am looking for a few custom made low poly models.
in terms of low poly, i really mean LOW poly.

see, what i need would be, for example, an animated worm that consists of obivously connected and blocky spheres. however, and that is the hook on it, it needs to have an outline (without shaders, use inverted mesh) and a black trace over the style defininf edges of the model.

same goes for a laser computer system, a robot on four legs, a machine gun and a flying robot.

if you are willing to do this, you get credits and the game for free. i cant pay you because obviously if i could, i wouldnt need to ask here for free work, something i really dislike.

for the models:
only the computer is not animated. and it looks the same from all four sides. top side is included. its all white with the black lines. inverted mesh only for the four cables on the top. use a small skin, only black and white. ALL cables on ALL models alternate between black and white and are round with inverted mesh.

the robots both have the sam eheads. the flying robot is smaller than the big robot but i drew his head here too small, its head is the same size as the big robots head.
the black dots are the eyes, just black round circles.
the flying robot just needs an attack animation.

the big robot moves like a spider. so it needs a stand animation where it stands still and mvoes its legs every now and then, a walk aniamtion spider-like and a death animation where it breaks down. probably the toughest model to create.

the worm just snakes around and jumps as attack. it also needs a death animation. not really sure what to do there maybe rolling up or something?

you dont have to care for the crystal, i have done that myself.

for questions or anything ----> msn, icq, PM, mail

thanx in advance

ps.: you dont need to know anything about the project. just follow the lines on the concept art and we are good to go...

Last edited by sPlKe; 01/02/11 15:25.