by flink. 04/14/24 07:46
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (flink, AndrewAMD), 656 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin
19047 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #287665
09/02/09 00:14
09/02/09 00:14
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Your are not in scinetology or something else, are you?

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #287667
09/02/09 00:42
09/02/09 00:42
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
Well "experiment" always depends from which point of view you're looking at it...
Concerning the steps of our human type there are told to be 5 types (or was it four?)...

The first one is a bit smaller than us and it still has the consciousness of the "collective mind" or how you want to call it. The Aborigines most certainly are the only "humans" of that kind left on earth and if you read some stories about them you'll probably hear about that if one of them experiences something the other ones can sort of go into that experience in a dream like manner. This also makes former cultures of that type extremely hard to verify as they e.g. don't need to write anything down as they can enter that collective consciousness. For other examples for the concept of such a central consciousness e.g. look up the "100th ape" phenomenom. There also have been some studies to prove such a thing for us humans leading to an experiment (repeated for several hundred times now afaik) being focused around a test people have to write. The same test gets written several times by different people. Amazingly when you average the results the groups writing them later on always had higher scores. This then was proven to be a general behaviour when repeating it with different tests and people writing them. That's a big hint of some sort of interconnection between every human making it "easier" to solve problems others have thought about before. The result of course is limited meaning you just could get a certain improvement over the first groups which didn't really go up when doing it again and again...

The second one is us. We're a bit taller than the first type and certainly a bit more intelligent. We've lost all contact to the central consciousness as well as for anything else and just are aware of our physical body...

The third type again is a big tad taller when we and it again has a consciousness of many things apart from the physical body. It most certainly again is a bit more intelligent than us - i.e. has the potential for that...

The fourth type then is "ridiculously" tall. Actually some of those statues from egypt actually show people of that size. There e.g. is one statue of a pharao of that size and sort of at the edge of the throne he sits on there is a woman (the "queen") which has a pretty much a height a tall woman of our type would have. Officially nobody has a clue as to why it was done that way which is why it is said that the pharao was way more "important" which is why they made him that big and the queen just that small. It's a remain of those advanced humans ruling / teaching us though. For the same reason you won't just find quite some statues of that size but also hallways and buildings built with huge heights and doorsizes simply to make them "fit" comfortably in there. You can't really explain that by a wanted "pomposity" as it would make not too much sense / it'd be hard to explain why no other culture like e.g. the Romans built their stuff in such a style (i.e. everything in a way that it's designed for a really tall human)...

I'm not too sure if that was the final type or not right now. There might have been a fifth type as I still remember that it's said to have a blueish skin and I know of one reported being who fits that which would be Metatron...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #287932
09/03/09 10:19
09/03/09 10:19
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Toast
Of course they did not go through like every single line of their computer printouts concerning the radar contacts and so on

I am not sure why you think that argument makes sense. In a proper investigation, you will have to do more than just blindly collect information. In a proper conference you'll have to make sure people will be able to review your updates on the topic. A big chunk of convincing people is coming up with the most interesting e v i d e n c e. You don't need to show each and every testimony.

Quote:
The conferences are just there to tell the people that those guys are there, that they have facts and they want an official investigation to break the entire cover up that's upon this topic.

It's like churches... they don't care about facts, they just claim to have them. So easy, not having to back that up, ain't it? wink

Quote:
What's needed is an actual investigation that doesn't just collect all the present info but has the power to actually go further than that and start to ask some serious questions...
Unless the people make it clear that this investigation is a strong desire nobody will ever start doing this

Actually, you're wrong here. Many governments have taken the subject quite seriously, as is evident by their own research. That it's commonly shrouded in secrecy doesn't really say much, as most government research is.

Quote:
what could those people actually do to satisfy your need of a "proof"?

It's not unfair to demand some actual proof for their statements. Recorded conversations won't cut it, we'll need evidence of said alien aircraft or life instead. It's not unfair. Just like it's not unfair to ask the same proof for the God question.

Quote:
What more do you want than their testimonials and evidences which are way beyond "trivial" or "unlikely" in order to get a full scale investigation started?

What evidences? Their testimonies is all there is. Alien life itself might not be unlikely at all, but so far there hasn't been a first contact and mathematically speaking that's pretty unlikely, especially with our own technology in mind. That might not say much for alien life that's much more advanced, but it would take extraordinary means of transport, possibly even through time.

Quote:
You seem to try to make everything they say into "seeing something" as if everyone of them would talk about some lights dancing in the sky.

It is all about seeing something, where in reality, they certainly aren't seeing anything, but instead interpreting as if they have seen something. They might think they have seen something, but that's not necessarily true to reality.

The UFO stories exist in a strange world of hearsay, where each ever more extraordinary story somehow becomes a credible source of information for the next.

Quote:
Well they're not - even if one's beliefs would disallow any alien lifeforms there still would be flying objects hovering over a military base, paralyzing the controls of the nuclear weapons afaik leading to in increase in defcon status that is something VERY real. At least I'd start to worry about you if you say that it's a totally normal thing that shiny aircrafts fly over your military bases disabling your nukes and that this is nothing worth an investigation...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Simply put, technology this advanced can still malfunction. In fact, it's more likely to fail. A lot of equipment is vulnerable to atmospheric interference in which cases you might not even need to flip a switch or enter a code. Electromagnetic fields change all the time, there are really much more realistic explanations for those events than alien aircraft.

As an analogy, take a mountain of fire matches. If you know how to operate them you can make fire. But under the influence of only the sun, they can start burning themselves. This is only one of many external influences that can start an event.

It's pretty shortsighted to think that in case of those nuclear silos it must have been aliens. tongue

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: PHeMoX] #287937
09/03/09 10:40
09/03/09 10:40
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:
Still 2012 is no date of death & carnage where we have to be "rescued". It's rather a "window" for taking an evolutionary step. Pretty much every old culture marks 2012 as the year of the dawn of a new world or however you want to describe it. The best interpretation I have is that earth will ascend somewhen around this date giving us the opportunity to also enter the mentioned higher dimensions. That's also why all those benevolent species like the Pleiadians have sort of left their observational positions and are working on things like an official first contact and in general want to help us during the process of ascension. That's why I guess the next years are going to get "interesting"...

More Y2K-typical nonsense. Pole shifting can only occur when very large planets come close to earth and cause an electromagnetic wave. The closest planet able to do this is actually moving away from us. This isn't about something as simple as geomagnetic reversal, we're talking about axial reorientation here.

So far, there's really no reason to assume there will be a mysterious planet X within 2 years passing by close enough to cause this. tongue

Also, when it comes to science. It has been predicted by some scientists to already have happened as early as 1991. Guess they were wrong and I'm sure 2012 is simply another 'popular prediction'.

It's also pretty stupid to assume the Mayan and their calendar had knowledge of reoccurring events their own civilization didn't even live long enough for to ever have witnessed. Technically speaking, their long-count calendar doesn't really have an 'end' at all. They were afraid of thinking that far in the future, but which cultures in the past didn't fear the end of the sea or thought of falling stars as a sign of the Gods? It really means a whole lot less.

Also, stop reading those websites that have those disclaimer graphics to make it more authentic; "Presents science facts backed by popular predictions." wink

All they do is grab stuff from all over the place, rip it out of their context and make up a nice story, that's usually scientifically impossible.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: PHeMoX] #287981
09/03/09 13:57
09/03/09 13:57
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
i still dont get it it: we lvie in 2009 and people still buy that magic mystic nonsense crap. why? on the other hand, people still belive in god aswell *sigh*

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: sPlKe] #287985
09/03/09 14:08
09/03/09 14:08
T
the_clown Offline
User
the_clown  Offline
User
T

Quote:
i think humans did not evolve from monkey, thats just my point of view, we are a hibrid of aliens and another mix of animals on earth. We are an experiment.

Nobody says we evolve from monkey. We share the same ancients (is this the right word?), so in the evolution tree, men and monkeys are nearly parallel.
But the hybrid theory is interesting...^^

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: PHeMoX] #287993
09/03/09 14:41
09/03/09 14:41
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
I am not sure why you think that argument makes sense. In a proper investigation, you will have to do more than just blindly collect information. In a proper conference you'll have to make sure people will be able to review your updates on the topic. A big chunk of convincing people is coming up with the most interesting e v i d e n c e. You don't need to show each and every testimony.

Apart from the fact that the press was able to get quite some in-depth info on certain things afterwards (and their website also features some of this) you're totally disregarding one major fact. Much of the info they want to give actually is classified. So if you'd pass stuff like that around they'd get punished and I guess the evidence would get confiscated and probably would not be useable in front of any US court. So all they can do is like crossing the border with one leg saying we have some classified info we weren't allowed to release but our conscience tells us that this would be wrong which is why we stand up now and want an investigation were we can testify...

Quote:
It's not unfair to demand some actual proof for their statements. Recorded conversations won't cut it, we'll need evidence of said alien aircraft or life instead. It's not unfair. Just like it's not unfair to ask the same proof for the God question.

Well your demand is unfair in terms of them wanting to get the proof of an actual alien aircraft etc. and that's what the whole investigation they want would be allowed. So basically you want some certain evidences but are against an investigation which might have the power to actually get those evidences? That's what I call unfair - I saw you giving no clue as to why such an investigation would be a bad thing (what would anyone have to lose anyway)..

Quote:
It is all about seeing something, where in reality, they certainly aren't seeing anything, but instead interpreting as if they have seen something. They might think they have seen something, but that's not necessarily true to reality.

I guess you didn't watch the entire conference through. I actually don't know what to say towards this and some other points of yours. When someone getting to a crash site with an alien aircraft and alien bodies you just say they were just hallucinating or something? Well it's the perfect counter-argument though as any time anyone experiences something like that he "just was seeing something where in reality he certainly didn't see anything". If that really is your point of view there's no use in discussing this any longer as you've already defined what is "real" and what is not despite it being so or not...

Quote:
Simply put, technology this advanced can still malfunction.

Sure - making such a conclusion would be quite irrational though. If you see someone at night with like black clothing & stuff doing something at a fuse box and the next thing is that the power & lights turn of would you suggest this being about a technical malfunction or would you suggest the suspicious guy turned to power off? Same for that UFO case - a strange craft visible for anyone doing something strange at the silos leading to disabled weapon controls: A general misterious techincal malfunction never uncovered or an interaction of that craft?

I'm not saying that you're 100% wrong but this having nothing to do with the craft would be very very very unlikely. Especially while talking of something serious like nuclear weapons and their controls - technology used for that is very solid and I know of no other case of such a "technical disaster" - do you?

Quote:
Pole shifting can only occur when very large planets come close to earth and cause an electromagnetic wave.

While I cannot prove that 2012 will be the next poleshift your argument is entirely wrong. Poleshifting is a natural thing and happens after a certain time. Actually the poles are always moving and "recently" they were actually moving pretty fast (maybe you heard from the updates airports etc. had to make to adapt some changes in the magnetic field)...

There was a theory of this happenning like well every 100000 years or something (don't know the exact number anymore the old theory gave for that). Recent researches show though that the timespan for this probably is much shorter as with some fancy new techniques while analyzing either ice or ground layers different orientations for the poles were verified...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #288048
09/03/09 19:55
09/03/09 19:55
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

pole shifting is something that does not stop. its progressive. And i think is has nothing to do with nearby planets. Anyway i though that that planet X , already discovered by NASA, is aproaching not going away.

but there are so much thing we dont know.. like the electromagnetic portal found by NASA.

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #288057
09/03/09 20:22
09/03/09 20:22
Lübeck
Slin Offline
Expert
Slin  Offline
Expert

Lübeck
As far as I know, planet x hasn´t been discovered yet... There have just been some minor differences between the calculated flight path and the one which actually happened, for two mission. This is a hint, that there could be another big rock somewhere in our solar system whose gravity caused it. Depending on its size (by influencing the mass of course), it has to be in any case quite far away tongue There are a few theories about it, which could be possible. But still only theories, as far as I know.
If wikipedia is right, poleshifting does happen, but it is a VERY slow process... A nearby passing planet or a metheor crashing on earth would probably cause a rapid change... But I guess that is kinda unlikely.

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Slin] #288079
09/04/09 01:26
09/04/09 01:26
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

nasa pages says PLANET X...

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de