by flink. 04/14/24 07:46
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (flink, AndrewAMD), 656 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin
19047 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Stromausfall] #287618
09/01/09 17:11
09/01/09 17:11
Lübeck
Slin Offline
Expert
Slin  Offline
Expert

Lübeck
The test says that I´d be a hero tongue
Great one.

I btw liked listening to those two disclosure project conferences...
But I don´t really know what to think about it. They seem to have some supportative goals like no weapons outsite of the atmosphere and they call the aliens to be against war of any kind and the disclosure project initiators ask humanity to grow up.
A fact seems to be that there are and were institutions in several nations, probably starting with what the blue book developed from, to do research on reported flying objects. Fact also seems to be that most of them, but not all could have been identified. Those unidentified ones are only few on many reports on even more people who could make a report... To me at least it sometimes happends that I am not sure if what I remember was a dream, something I read, a scene from a very exiting computergame, a movie or just real... Thus lets say that a big percentage of those aren´t real, there are still some left. But I think that it is very possible that those were still human made and those who saw it may didn´t see it very sharp... Left are those people which are sure that they have been very close to one of those unidentified flying objects and were together with many other people. In such a case I would be interested in hearing the story of all of those (lets say of at least 100 persons). An interesting case is also the one who said that he helped getting out several dead and also some living aliens from crashed ufos. I somehow can´t think of many ufos close to us all the time so that there are several cases that one crashes...
I btw always thought that nothing can travel faster than lightspeed?
If there is no way around it, what we can´t really know, I see no way of living aliens close to earth. I guess both sites would profit in a peacefull exchange. If there was something like that, we probably won´t know it until there is no way around the technology, and people making a lot of money of the alternatives.

However, I tend to not believe in "greys" on earth, but I am not sure of course.
As long as I didn´t see them myself, they aren´t or are here or both. Similar to my knowledge of this cat...:

I wanted to add something, but I forgot what it was tongue And anyways, it all leads to nothing. But it is definatly interesting.

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Stromausfall] #287619
09/01/09 17:12
09/01/09 17:12
Lübeck
Slin Offline
Expert
Slin  Offline
Expert

Lübeck
Edit: double post...

Last edited by Slin; 09/01/09 17:12.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Slin] #287632
09/01/09 18:40
09/01/09 18:40
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

pleidians are described in history long time ago.
That race is not interested in abducting us, thats another race, which i think is in extinction.
Those pleidians are reported to some UFO encounters.but do not want contact with us, they aren just studying the ground, plants and other biological things.

Also they are what i would call, sons of GOD, they are the people that did teach to humans what is religion and how to follow god rules and love to keep homo sapiens alive. They told us about GoD, but of course the thing is so much more complex that human mind would't understand on that time, so they have to tell the story in another more understandable way. Which is bible.

Aliens are Connect to JESUS and GOD and Virgin Maria in some extend.

For example. Some UFO Spacecrafts are the ORBS or Spheres of light.
In mexico one of them did fall and a woman built her own museum ( victoria museum of OVNI (UFO in spanish)). And she has on of those little globes, and for her surprise, those globes are exctly the same, painted in some pre renascentist pictures.

Where GOD stands with moses touching that globe with some antenas and jesus with his feet on it.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRRUI7qalQY[/video]

with the paiting..
[img:center]http://galeon.hispavista.com/astcusco/img/the_holy_trinity[/img]

Also in 2012 the magnetic shield of earth will fade away, and will expose us to radiation, deadly.. and they come to help people who believe in love, because those are the ones to keep life with meaning. and not the war ones, that lead to destruction all over.

Last edited by MMike; 09/01/09 18:58.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Stromausfall] #287635
09/01/09 18:46
09/01/09 18:46
F
FBL Offline
Senior Expert
FBL  Offline
Senior Expert
F

nice test

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #287647
09/01/09 21:03
09/01/09 21:03
Germany, NRW
T
TheThinker Offline
TheThinker  Offline
T

Germany, NRW
Originally Posted By: MMike
pleidians are described in history long time ago.
That race is not interested in abducting us, thats another race, which i think is in extinction.
Those pleidians are reported to some UFO encounters.but do not want contact with us, they aren just studying the ground, plants and other biological things.

Also they are what i would call, sons of GOD, they are the people that did teach to humans what is religion and how to follow god rules and love to keep homo sapiens alive. They told us about GoD, but of course the thing is so much more complex that human mind would't understand on that time, so they have to tell the story in another more understandable way. Which is bible.

Aliens are Connect to JESUS and GOD and Virgin Maria in some extend.

For example. Some UFO Spacecrafts are the ORBS or Spheres of light.
In mexico one of them did fall and a woman built her own museum ( victoria museum of OVNI (UFO in spanish)). And she has on of those little globes, and for her surprise, those globes are exctly the same, painted in some pre renascentist pictures.

Where GOD stands with moses touching that globe with some antenas and jesus with his feet on it.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRRUI7qalQY[/video]

with the paiting..
[img:center]http://galeon.hispavista.com/astcusco/img/the_holy_trinity[/img]

Also in 2012 the magnetic shield of earth will fade away, and will expose us to radiation, deadly.. and they come to help people who believe in love, because those are the ones to keep life with meaning. and not the war ones, that lead to destruction all over.

This gave me the hardest laugh ever.
I believe in God and Jesus, but your text is simply awsome crazy.

We speak again in 2012 when we are all mutants, because of radiation.

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: TheThinker] #287649
09/01/09 21:38
09/01/09 21:38
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
mike, do you really believe what you are writing in this thread?
and they wonder why i gave up all hope on mankind...

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: sPlKe] #287656
09/01/09 22:45
09/01/09 22:45
Red Dwarf
Michael_Schwarz Offline
Senior Expert
Michael_Schwarz  Offline
Senior Expert

Red Dwarf
i wonder why noone opened an "alien" thread in the past. Now I know: Some people are just batshit crazy.

"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Michael_Schwarz] #287659
09/01/09 22:59
09/01/09 22:59
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

You guys are so mind closed, I cant be sure 100% but i do really believe everything i said, and much more i know but i dont tell its true... And there is so much more to know that some of you, dont have the mind capability to understand.. poor guys..

Its like someone laugth when they told the sun is the center of the solar system, many people though crazy too but well its your opinion, and i wont worry about changing it, you believe in what you want.

But i could tell , if you think this is crazy, then, opening an alien topic is crazy too, because there is not really 100% evidence ..

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #287661
09/01/09 23:05
09/01/09 23:05
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
Quote:

Well that's not entirely correct. Pole shifting probably will occur around 2012 but it won't really lead to deadly radiation or stuff like that. Still it might have deadly effects as the lack of the magnetic field has strong influences on us. You might know from experiments where people are exposed to magnetic fields leading to some "paranoia" or hallucinations (those experiments e.g. were done to explain some ghost phenomena postulated to appear due to certain magnetic fields which were quite successful in proving that imo). Putting a human being into a real EM "bottle" even has more devastating results and is reported to even cause death...

Still 2012 is no date of death & carnage where we have to be "rescued". It's rather a "window" for taking an evolutionary step. Pretty much every old culture marks 2012 as the year of the dawn of a new world or however you want to describe it. The best interpretation I have is that earth will ascend somewhen around this date giving us the opportunity to also enter the mentioned higher dimensions. That's also why all those benevolent species like the Pleiadians have sort of left their observational positions and are working on things like an official first contact and in general want to help us during the process of ascension. That's why I guess the next years are going to get "interesting"...

Quote:

Also not entirely true imo...

They aren't really involved in the bible and I'm also not sure what role they played in the centuries before the bible. Actually the egyptian culture afaik was the last one having some real influence by "ascended beings" pretty much consisting of Thoth and his son Tat together with Echnaton (who as Pharao tried to impart as much knowledge as possible while he could). From that point on things pretty much made themselves independent...

I'm currently reading some books from someone who says he got some lessons from Thoth "recently" and I find certain details about mathematics and geometry quite amazing. I've not gotten to the ground of things yet but it's very cool to see that this e.g. leads to the way cristals form themselves being identical to what I learned about cristallography at university...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #287664
09/01/09 23:59
09/01/09 23:59
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

i think humans did not evolve from monkey, thats just my point of view, we are a hibrid of aliens and another mix of animals on earth. We are an experiment.

And how can you explain the nefilin? and those giants of India? how could these huge sketons under ground, with million of years existed? which are not described on human evolution (homo sapien family) and that means if those exist, then, there were giant hmans before the existance of monkeys then, perhaps humans did not descend from monkey.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de