by titanicpiano14. 04/11/24 14:56
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (rki, Ayumi, Quad), 490 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
11honza11, ccorrea, sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue
19045 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Damocles_] #286928
08/28/09 11:01
08/28/09 11:01
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
Originally Posted By: Damocles_
For "Aliens". Even if they exist they cant reach us.
If they would have reached us (in modern times), they would have made a clear contact.
They would also send at a maximum an automated robot/sattelite, not the living alien itself (wich is selfmurder given the
time neeeded for spacetravel)
Everything else is childish "want to beleive" and coverup-theories.

Actually what makes you think they didn't "contact" us yet? Because television doesn't tell you? Well to give you a good start maybe watch the National Press Club Conferences FROM 2001 and FROM 2007 held by the disclosure project organization. You're welcome to prove those over 400 people wrong and get them punished for swearing an oath on something wrong. Their movement features a lot of upright people from like all military ranks up to generals, scientists or people working for several agencies. Listen to what they have to say and then rethink if your opinion might need a correction...

In contrast to what most people think "aliens" are nothing modern or even new at all. In fact most African tribes have aliens involved in their stories about the creation of the world and mankind. One tribe actually says their ancestors came from the stars. Another interesting thing is e.g. African tribes as well as certain tribes in America reporting of some kind of flying craft landing, releasing some water which then entered something you'd describe as incredible intelligent "talking dolphins" (I don't remember the name they gave them). Might sound like a fun bedstory but the fact that both tribes in Africa as well as those in America tell pretty much the very same story is quite something and you probably won't spend countless hours writing a child story onto your temple's walls...

Most people also seem to know next to nothing about the Sumerian culture which is on of the oldest high-culture (if not THE oldest yet confirmed). Their records also tell a story of people from another star coming to earth and actually creating mankind as it is today. Well not exactly - according to them at first mankind was created as a non-reproductive slave race to work for them which just later on was transformed to something pretty much being what we are now. You might want to look up some detailed summary of that story and some things really might knock your socks off...

Still you can ridicule all of this if you want. It changes nothing that this were the beliefs or simply records of very old cultures and you at the very least can see that the concept of "aliens" isn't new at all...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #286935
08/28/09 12:27
08/28/09 12:27
F
FBL Offline
Senior Expert
FBL  Offline
Senior Expert
F

Let's say there indeed are aliens, and let's consider they're not stupid...

...wouldn't they notice if they contacted us and the information is held back by some officials?
Wouldn't they try to contact us again in a more obvious way so more people notice?

If they don't want that more people notice... is this really a good sign?

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: FBL] #286938
08/28/09 12:51
08/28/09 12:51
innsbruck, austria
achaziel Offline
Serious User
achaziel  Offline
Serious User

innsbruck, austria

Yeah, but... Who is Lu?
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: FBL] #286940
08/28/09 12:52
08/28/09 12:52
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
@firoball:
This indeed is a good point but it's no contradiction. The main issue is not to extrapolate our society. I will not give you references to look up for yourself as that would take too long - at a certain point you might be able to verify what I suggest...

Most species out there seem to have taken a position of not interfering unless it's wished by a population. As e.g. the disclosure project proves there have been some highly-developed races making contact with the US-government (I don't have proof of them doing the same for other ones but I guess they did). They offered their "help" in various regions but also asked for things like disarmament and stuff like that. You now can discuss half a lifetime why this was rejected but the most striking points certainly were this breaking the entire system of ruling and economy plus as a slight minor argument probably people getting frightened of the thought. On the other hand one might also say that this was the safe bet in terms of the government being frightened of aggressive cultures out there wooping our asses for fun...

That's why they accepted an offer by an entirely different fraction - mainly consisting of what we like to call the "Greys" (Zeta Reticulans is said to be correct for most of them). They allowed us studying their technologies and even some weaponry but also had some conditions for this. I have no knowledge of the exact terms but one point most certainly was the approval for genetical experiments they have a high demand for (once again I'll not cover this in detail but there is a fine reason for their strong interest in our genetics leading too far at this point) probably being the reason for the massive waves of abductions and incredibly high numbers of missing people in the USA. While there's still lots of mystery around certain things there also are some stories floating around about research stations built just for that reason - not very "entertaining stories" (be sure not to grab huge amounts of "fanfiction" when searching for that though). Afaik there's not much grey-activity on that sector anymore and most of them might even have left earth - but this is very recent information and not really confirmed yet unlike the facts the disclosure project delivers...

So in the end there's some truth to what you said - not making them official indeed is not a good sign as imo the grey faction wasn't the best choice. Another problem is that even if they are trying to get some attention you'll find this incredible amount of mocking that people are trained to face this topic with. I guess you've seen enough postings on forums going to hell when starting this topic and my guess is this one will make no difference. But if just a few actually decide to watch e.g. the 2001 press conference and aren't close-minded that'd would be worth having posted this here and getting my leg pulled for it which next to definitely will happen sooner or later (at least I've never experienced it in another way)...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Last edited by Toast; 08/28/09 12:52.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #287003
08/28/09 20:37
08/28/09 20:37
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Toast
Originally Posted By: Damocles_
For "Aliens". Even if they exist they cant reach us.
If they would have reached us (in modern times), they would have made a clear contact.
They would also send at a maximum an automated robot/sattelite, not the living alien itself (wich is selfmurder given the
time neeeded for spacetravel)
Everything else is childish "want to beleive" and coverup-theories.

Actually what makes you think they didn't "contact" us yet? Because television doesn't tell you? Well to give you a good start maybe watch the National Press Club Conferences FROM 2001 and FROM 2007 held by the disclosure project organization. You're welcome to prove those over 400 people wrong and get them punished for swearing an oath on something wrong. Their movement features a lot of upright people from like all military ranks up to generals, scientists or people working for several agencies. Listen to what they have to say and then rethink if your opinion might need a correction...

I can swear oaths and point at my degrees (and possibly in a while my PhD(s) ) too. It doesn't mean I'm somehow less vulnerable to the flaws of human psychology or the shared curiosity lots of people involved all have with the subject.

Basically an army officer can lie just like any other person can, it's human nature. At the same time, if people really believe they have seen something, it's no different. Those people will be hard to be convinced otherwise.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Heinrich von Däniken stuff, about how Gods might have been aliens visiting ancient cultures instead, it's an outdated and really not that plausible idea. In fact, it's really the mother of all assumptions when it comes to 'aliens'.

Quote:
As e.g. the disclosure project proves there have been some highly-developed races making contact with the US-government

Your definition of proof is somewhat funny. They didn't proof anything, they only let people tell stories basically. Very interesting ones I might add, and I love listening to them, but it's far from actual proof.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: PHeMoX] #287007
08/28/09 21:18
08/28/09 21:18
Germany
T
Toast Offline OP
Serious User
Toast  Offline OP
Serious User
T

Germany
Quote:
Your definition of proof is somewhat funny. They didn't proof anything, they only let people tell stories basically. Very interesting ones I might add, and I love listening to them, but it's far from actual proof.

Of course they did not go through like every single line of their computer printouts concerning the radar contacts and so on - that would have been a monster of a conference probably taking days. The conferences are just there to tell the people that those guys are there, that they have facts and they want an official investigation to break the entire cover up that's upon this topic. Why do they want that? Well as you can see having all the facts isn't enough as people won't listen as it sounds crazy to them. What's needed is an actual investigation that doesn't just collect all the present info but has the power to actually go further than that and start to ask some serious questions...

Unless the people make it clear that this investigation is a strong desire nobody will ever start doing this - you'll find no judge, senator or whatever would be needed to get this thing rolling and the media are just there for smiling at this topic...

At the same time aren't you entirely unfair on them? I mean take some time and think about it - what could those people actually do to satisfy your need of a "proof"? What more do you want than their testimonials and evidences which are way beyond "trivial" or "unlikely" in order to get a full scale investigation started? You seem to try to make everything they say into "seeing something" as if everyone of them would talk about some lights dancing in the sky. Well they're not - even if one's beliefs would disallow any alien lifeforms there still would be flying objects hovering over a military base, paralyzing the controls of the nuclear weapons afaik leading to in increase in defcon status that is something VERY real. At least I'd start to worry about you if you say that it's a totally normal thing that shiny aircrafts fly over your military bases disabling your nukes and that this is nothing worth an investigation...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: Toast] #287013
08/28/09 23:42
08/28/09 23:42
Innsbruck, Austria
sPlKe Offline
Expert
sPlKe  Offline
Expert

Innsbruck, Austria
discusions about giant alien babies, hairles white monkeys (im amazaed that nobody brought up some racist shit about all monkeys being black. maybe i just ignored it?) and amazing news posts. the only saving grace of this topic is that AS OF YET its neither rassistic and, strangely enough, no religions shit turned up as of now.

This thread deserves 4 out of 5 picards:

Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: FBL] #287018
08/29/09 00:32
08/29/09 00:32
MMike Offline
Serious User
MMike  Offline
Serious User

Originally Posted By: Firoball
Let's say there indeed are aliens, and let's consider they're not stupid...

...wouldn't they notice if they contacted us and the information is held back by some officials?
Wouldn't they try to contact us again in a more obvious way so more people notice?

If they don't want that more people notice... is this really a good sign?

they do contact in a more notice way.. the cropcircles..
for example there is a message wrote in binary, that encodes an asci message, and the message is already known..

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L50QzbpuMLg[/video]

Last edited by MMike; 08/29/09 00:33.
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: MMike] #287030
08/29/09 07:25
08/29/09 07:25
Berlin, Germany
checkbutton Offline

Expert
checkbutton  Offline

Expert

Berlin, Germany
Somehow sounds like a viral marketing campaign...
Like for Fringe on Pro7 in Germany...

I don't have a homepage, for god's sake!
Re: "Alien" caught in trap - now examined [Re: checkbutton] #287034
08/29/09 11:11
08/29/09 11:11
innsbruck, austria
achaziel Offline
Serious User
achaziel  Offline
Serious User

innsbruck, austria
wise spike is wise.

Yeah, but... Who is Lu?
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de