Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Blobsculptor tools and objects download here
by NeoDumont. 03/28/24 03:01
Issue with Multi-Core WFO Training
by aliswee. 03/24/24 20:20
Why Zorro supports up to 72 cores?
by Edgar_Herrera. 03/23/24 21:41
Zorro Trader GPT
by TipmyPip. 03/06/24 09:27
VSCode instead of SED
by 3run. 03/01/24 19:06
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Quad, TipmyPip, degenerate_762, AndrewAMD, Nymphodora), 997 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue, NITRO_FOREVER, jack0roses
19043 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205371
05/06/08 07:58
05/06/08 07:58
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
Here's another MASSIVE problem with evolution that pretty much gets ignored by the science community. The transitional fossils.
Evolution: All living things in the planet(plants too if you can believe that) came from the same first single living cell that spontanously generated billions years ago. So we should have millions of transitional stages between all life (I do wonder how this animal cell managed to transition to pllant cell which then spawned all plant life). Here is how many we have found. ZERO , thats right ZERO , absolutely none, man I love how strict scientists are about their proof of facts.
So , there should be millions of fossils that show this , where is the dinasours to cats , oh wait , scientists assume all dinasours just died at once , since there are ZERO transitional fossils from dinasours to our animals of today , well isnt that convinient. But we still dont have a cat to tiger , or lion to cat ,whichever way "it happened".

But no fossils , and dinasours just all died at once somehow suddenly , I see , and I'm suppossed to just blindly believe all this ? Thats asking for a lot of faith my man , a lot of faith to belive i'm a giant bacteria with no soul.

Here one proposed whale evolution

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(And on a note , what is the reason for this evolution ? Why would that "mesonychids" turn into a whale ? LOL , again , nonsense.)

Oh yeah , and you would need A TON more transitionos stages , since those are some pretty HUGE leaps the whale is taking.

Even a billion years cant account for all the transitions in the world today , if you look at the graph , that is arounndo 20 to 25 millions years for the whale to become a whale , oh , and dont forget , all gradual steps where this same animal kept changing to whale , well damn , are you saying all animal changes were happening at arounno the same time , so by now we have such a massive array of life ? Again , contradicts itself , the time it would take for 1 single cell organism to evolution into all the life in our planet today wouldl be much more than the time our planet has been orbiting our sun.

Oh yeah , and dont forget all life and dinasours died 65 million years ago , so we dont even have a billion. We have 65 million years for everything to get to where it is now , we just lost a couple billions years of evolution to a comet/asteroid 65 million years ago. But the whale took 25 million , for 1 animal ?

C'mon fastlane , how blind do you have to be to believe this, and again , NO PROOF , other than theories which are basically just ideas people come up with to answer things they dont understand , NO FACTS.

Evolution = OBSOLETE

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/06/08 08:25.
Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205373
05/06/08 08:10
05/06/08 08:10
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
"Correct. No one can."
Then why is the big bang and evolution taught as fact ?

"Wrong. If you listen carefully, you'll notice they don't say anything about this at all."
Again , you prove science to be deceiving people by omiting facts.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Since there is an (to date) impenetrable veil at 10^-47s, we cannot say if before that time"
They talk about the bean , which is suppossed to be before everything , maybe now they just dont say it because they might have actually paid attention to what they were saying , lol.

"Correct. No one can.

Wrong. If you listen carefully, you'll notice they don't say anything about this at all.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Since there is an (to date) impenetrable veil at 10^-47s, we cannot say if before that time"

So this are your answers my friend ? Just avoiding the questions ? Thats your science and fact and reasoning ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is too funy , you just fully proved the big bang , when put to the test , collapses. You did not give me one answer , you avoided every one of my points , which are all valid. You my friend , are done.

There was definately a creation of the universe and of the world , a creation science has proven , but it was by God and not a bean smaller than an atom , and much less an explosion from nothingness.

And if scientists have become to embarrassed to say it was a bean , or nothingness , and now say they only know what happened "10^-47s" , then they should admit they have NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED. 10^-47s after , LMFAO , what a way to avoid answering the question, we only know what happened "10^-47s" after , but it was DEFINITELY NOT GOD , maybe a bean , or nothing , or eternal energy , wait wait man , we don't know , something , BUT NOT GOD , anything else.

ROTFLMFAO

This answers are so stupid I wonder how educated people can even consider contemplating them.

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/06/08 08:21.
Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205374
05/06/08 08:23
05/06/08 08:23
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
 Quote:
but it was DEFINITELY NOT GOD

Scientists don't say that. Individual scentists may, according to their own personal beliefs, but I am here to "represent" and tell you emphatically that this is your own imagination at work for we do not, as a group, take either stance on god before th BB until such time as we can test it.

Quote:
"Correct. No one can."
The scientists why is the big bang and evolutino taught as fact ?

Because neither pretend to answer the question you posited.

Quote:
"Wrong. If you listen carefully, you'll notice they don't say anything about this at all."
Again , you prove science to be deceiving people by omiting facts.

Saying "I don't know" is ommitting facts? Interesting way of feeding a conspiracy. Scientist don't know what happened before the big bang and they don't know where and how life began. This we make no secret of (as I'm proving now! LOL). But give us time. As I stated before, religion has had 3000 years to make it's case; science 300. Hence let's compare notes in another 2700 years... just to be fair after all. ;\)

Quote:
That's exactly what I'm saying. Since there is an (to date) impenetrable veil at 10^-47s, we cannot say if before that time"

So this are your answers my friend ? Just avoiding the questions ? Thats your science and fact and reasoning ?

Really? You've degenerated into this? Taking my explanation as to the current limits of science, openly admitted BTW, as avoiding a question. WOW How sad...

Quote:
And if scientists have become to embarrassed to say it was a bean , or nothingness , and now say they only know what happened "10^-47s" , then they should admit they have NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED.

We've admitted to this since day one of the BB theory. You just weren't in class when we did. So we'll say it again: we don't know what happened before the veil. There? So much for the science conspiracy since I've just made public, well, what's been public all along but now MORE public!

Now what? Is science irrevocably destroyed? \:\(

Quote:
Big Bang = FINISHED

Quote:
Evolution = OBSOLETE

Proving once again that your math skills are lacking, these equations are wrong.

Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205375
05/06/08 08:29
05/06/08 08:29
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
 Quote:
Here's another MASSIVE problem with evolution

Despite the fact that everyone knows that a missing data point do not a theory prove or disprove, this is also a re-worked version of "the watch". I don't understand how that watch could have been made (or that animal evolved), so it must have been a supernatural being! Of course! Good enough explanation for the cavemen, good enough for me!

Post your thread already and let's leave this for LHC and phyiscs, not Evo and Biology.

Re: D'oh! [Re: fastlane69] #205376
05/06/08 08:35
05/06/08 08:35
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
"Because neither pretend to answer the question you posited."
Yes they do , they claim the big bang and evolution

"Saying "I don't know" is ommitting facts?"
Well they dont say they dont know , they teach children big bang and evolution, thats saying they know, or else they shouldn't be teaching it.

" Scientist don't know what happened before the big bang and they don't know where and how life began"
So what is this big bang theory and evolution theory they teach in schools that scientists defend so fircely ?

"Really? You've degenerated into this? Taking my explanation as to the current limits of science, openly admitted BTW, as avoiding a question. "
Thats exactly what it is , avoiding the question.

"WOW How sad..."
Resorts to emotional attack to avoid the subject and a real answer..

"We've admitted to this since day one of the BB theory"
Well the all powerfull bean is a popular theory scientists have. Thats right , not all powerfull God , all powerful bean, incredible.

"Proving once again that your math skills are lacking, that equation is wrong."
Maybe you need to go back and re-read the thread.

Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205377
05/06/08 08:39
05/06/08 08:39
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
"Despite the fact that everyone knows that a missing data point do not a theory prove or disprove"
I see, so no real proof is needed for a theory to be valid. I love how your science works fastlane , very impressive.

This isnt a little evidence missing , IT'S MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of transitional fossils , again , twisting facts trying to make transition fossils really an irrelevant issue which should be easily overlooked , when in fact it's a HUGE issue which stomps evolution 6 feet under the earth , so you just simply , ignore it. Fantastic work ethics , this is real science man , real facts here backed by solid proof and evidence , great work. LOL
Keep worshiping your all magical bean of creation fastlane , I would much rather believe in the all powerful God.

Do you read what you type ?

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/06/08 08:45.
Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205378
05/06/08 08:49
05/06/08 08:49
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
 Quote:
I see, so no real proof is needed for a theory to be valid. I love how your science works fastlane , very impressive.

I didn't say that at all, nor is that a logical implication from what I did say, but thanks for twisting my words all the same. Shows you care. \:\)

Quote:
This isnt a little evidence missing , IT'S MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of transitional fossils , again

What do you think of this diagram?

Re: D'oh! [Re: fastlane69] #205379
05/06/08 09:13
05/06/08 09:13
U.S.
Why_Do_I_Die Offline OP
Warned
Why_Do_I_Die  Offline OP
Warned

U.S.
Is that supossed to be the picture of a transitional fossil ?

I am fully aware of our universe , it's grand scale and complexity, the question is how can you believe all this happened from nothing. You seem to be missing the point. I also dont believe we are the only living organisms in the universe , I believe it's all full of life , I definately dont believe the creation of life was limited to earth.

I also dont see how a picture of the stars proofs the big bang and evolution , wait , seeing a picture of complex cosmic design should be proof of the big bang ? Trying to impress me with our universe's magnifisence ? I'm already impressed by it , so much , I understand the probability of the theories being excreted by the scientists.

Percent of chance the big bang and evolution are fact= 0.(a quatrillion zeros)1%
I'm sorry but that isnt enough for me , and it surprises me it's enough for scientists , LOL.

Your picture = pointless

Last edited by Why_Do_I_Die; 05/06/08 09:18.
Re: D'oh! [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #205381
05/06/08 10:22
05/06/08 10:22
USofA
fastlane69 Offline
Senior Expert
fastlane69  Offline
Senior Expert

USofA
 Quote:
Is that supossed to be the picture of a transitional fossil ?

No. Do you understand what a H-R diagram is?

Re: D'oh! [Re: fastlane69] #205449
05/06/08 17:07
05/06/08 17:07
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
Make that new thread!

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs