Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 857 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Professional Scripter Needed #62022
01/16/06 16:56
01/16/06 16:56
Florida
Hellcrypt Offline OP
Hellcrypt  Offline OP

Florida
Hi, my name is Erald Cala. Me and my partner are developing a game called BioMeka: Pandoras Grave. We are in need of a professional scripter. A very large amount of money will go into LDD into developing the games levels and models. I can have them vouch that this is a big number and that they are working with us. Now you hear the usual pay will be received when the game is commercial. I am sure you heard this a million time. But I bet you that you never heard of them ever say they have a concept artist and the LDD company is behind us.

The game is an action adventure game. You play this synthetic human named Zenith. Pandora has been released from her tomb and has enslaved the world. It's up to Zenith to save the world and his brother. It's an exciting story line that has a twisting plot.

Some temporary Images

Requirments: Must know a great amount of C-script.

We are located on the eastern coast of USA.

Contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely Erald Cala.

Last edited by Hellcrypt; 01/16/06 18:57.
Re: Professional Scripter Needed [Re: Hellcrypt] #62023
01/16/06 19:04
01/16/06 19:04
NewYork, USA
light_mystic Offline
Senior Developer
light_mystic  Offline
Senior Developer

NewYork, USA
To whom it may concern,

Yes. We have received this project and this is a great chance for someone who knows a great deal of programming. We are designing a good amount of the projects assets which will bring this project some success. If someone is serious and has skill please don't hesitate to contact us. Level Design Dreams is here to bring any project to success and this one will be successful since we are backing up the project.

Thank you for the time.

-Paul

We are located on the Game Studio Download page under the category of services. Please come and visit the site. We Design professional Level Design, Models, and Textures. Level Design Dreams, LLC
Re: Professional Scripter Needed [Re: light_mystic] #62024
01/26/06 18:28
01/26/06 18:28

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi there!

So nobody answers your request?
Where are the professional programmers earning money with the most funny thing in the world - games - ?

If you are interrested in my work and you have a contract about the requirements, the duration and the fee, please send it to me and i will cantact you. (info@gameus.de)

I'm a professional programmer since 22 years and in spare time my interrests are programming games, ai, ... (what a live - programming, programming, progamming... - but it makes fun)

some current examples?:

this was an easy one: http://www.gameus.de/download/feuerwerk.zip
that is my current mamut-project: http://www.ulrich-seiffert.de/download/gameus/gameus_fps_showcase.zip

sincerely, mercuryus

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de