Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by dr_panther. 05/18/24 11:01
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (7th_zorro, dr_panther), 724 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Need Pro Web Designer. #59867
12/01/05 07:03
12/01/05 07:03
NewYork, USA
light_mystic Offline OP
Senior Developer
light_mystic  Offline OP
Senior Developer

NewYork, USA
To whom it may concern,

Level Design Dreams.

Is in need of one more Professional Web Designer. I will need to have a submitted portfolio of the work you have done. I would prefer if you can do Flash Websites in a professional manner also would be nice if you knew other forms of programming that comes with Website Design. This is a serious Job offer so let's be professional about it please. And yes it will be a paying Job.

To keep this Job post clean please send me your Resume's of work by Pm or to this e-mail.

Level_designers@lddreams.com

And one more thing to add please don't post that you sent me a pm or email on this Job thread.... it is common sense I will know if you sent me a email or Private message.

Thank you once again.

Paul Tanner- CEO; Level Design Dreams.

We are located on the Game Studio Download page under the category of services. Please come and visit the site. We Design professional Level Design, Models, and Textures. Level Design Dreams, LLC
Re: Need Pro Web Designer. [Re: light_mystic] #59868
12/01/05 07:47
12/01/05 07:47
United Kingdom
indiGLOW Offline
Serious User
indiGLOW  Offline
Serious User

United Kingdom
Paul,

Check out my site: http://www.sfx-clan.com for an example of a PHP based CMS system implementation, with over 100k unique hits a month. Based on the e107 CMS system. I point you at this site, as it's a working site, i.e not just an information portal.

I was over at your site recently, which is a nice bit of Flash work

As a proffesional web developer I have worked for some big highstreet names including Orange Mobile Phones, Vodofone, HMV to name a few. Developing point of sales applications using web technologies/ Unfortunatly much of the content developed for these guys is under NDA and I am unable to show you it =(

I am fluent with all the macromedia MX suit, Flash, Director, Fireworks, Drumbeat and so on. I am available Freelance and can forward you a resume if required.

Edit: pHrEaKzOiD is my non-GameStudio name
Edit2: I just remembered a Flash based sample I made Check it out Here Please note the pre-load is not set up perfectly so you may need to refresh it after the first run to see it running smoothly - This was just a test and so never went further than this

Last edited by indiGLOW; 12/01/05 07:54.

The Art of Conversation is dead : Discuss
Re: Need Pro Web Designer. [Re: indiGLOW] #59869
12/01/05 14:16
12/01/05 14:16
NewYork, USA
light_mystic Offline OP
Senior Developer
light_mystic  Offline OP
Senior Developer

NewYork, USA
To whom it may concern,

Postion is filled.

Thank you to all.

Paul Tanner.

We are located on the Game Studio Download page under the category of services. Please come and visit the site. We Design professional Level Design, Models, and Textures. Level Design Dreams, LLC

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de