Hello everyone, I do not usually post around here but I do read the forums everyday, and it has taught me a lot of stuff that I din't know about .

Well on with it, my name is Erald I am the lead programmer in a game called BioMeka-Pandora's Grave, the lead level designer, artist, modeler and founder is Giovanni, we are 2 hard working people trying to make a fun game.

The game is a 3rd person sci-fi fantasy action adventure; you play the role of a synthetic-human going by the name of Zenith. You must stop Zeal, your corrupted turned evil brother. Who also is part of the key element to open the shrine that houses the ultimate weapon, which was imprisoned long ago by ancient warriors using special weapons. Zeal isn’t the only enemy; there was a lesser-known evil known only as Pandora. She was sealed away in stone tomb and locked away in a Maximum-security research facility. Somehow her life essence lives on and has taken over the mind of the entire world, including four descendants of the Ancient Warriors. These four are sent to the four corners of the planet to find the Key Script Programs and defeat you and Zeal and use you both to release the evil that will enslave the entire human race.

To get to the bottom of this, we need a bones animator, we do not need many models animated just a few, and the sad part is we are kind of on a low budget. We are willing to pay you now but the pay rate will be low, if not and you could wait till the end of the game the pay rate will be a lot higher. Send me a PM and we could talk

Screenshots:
Screenshot 1
ScreenShot 2 The background on this one looks kind of bad for now there is a newer one that the level designer has.
ScreenShot 3
ScreenShoot 4 (New)
ScreenShot 5 (New)