I have a problem with excessive video memory consumption in some cases, after loading levels. In game i have one big level from whom i can enter in more small levels. I can not know precisely when it will happen. On start everything work good, i enter from big level in one of small, memory is cleaned on zero ( i think on F11 > memory MB > ent), and this work good some time. Then after about 10 level changes i notice in debug panel that the memory that is used so far has increased, and on level load now memory not clean up to zero, but keep this new value and just added old value of memory consumption.

Game currently work good with this, but before some days (this now not happening) i had the problem that after level loading the terrain sader stop working (i only see black terrain), video memory (d3d_texskins value) begins to grow without stopping and fps stuck down.
I suspect on maybe damaged file, but before i start check all my models, i need more information if someone have expirience with this problem what is happening there.