by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 1,014 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Romin] #415936
01/25/13 21:02
01/25/13 21:02
Bavaria, Germany
Kartoffel Offline
Expert
Kartoffel  Offline
Expert

Bavaria, Germany
I can just recommend you to stop working on this project and carry on with the development when you have
some (and enough!) experience for what you're trying to do and when you really know the code you're using.

Make something simpler instead, even if it's just a pong clone. The most important thing is that you try to do
something achievable, something within your reach.
With this you'll have the least problems and will learn pretty fast.

That's the best and only advise I can give to you.

Anyway, I wish you the best luck with your project(s) and hope that you won't be too disappointed if things don't
go as you've expected them to be.

regards, Alex

POTATO-MAN saves the day! - Random
Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Kartoffel] #415937
01/25/13 22:15
01/25/13 22:15
R
Romin Offline OP
Romin  Offline OP
R

Originally Posted By: Kartoffel

Anyway, I wish you the best luck with your project(s) and hope that you won't be too disappointed if things don't
go as you've expected them to be.

regards, Alex

Finally a kind and good person...
Otherwise i onlyl have been discouraged, demoralized and criticized only for asking help in the offical help forum. & those who tried to help asked for money via private messages and when i refused to pay, they became angry and came here and cricized me more.

I don't know what happent to this forum last time i was here during a6 it was a completely different forum, a Thriving and full of friendly people but as i have seen most of them left for Unity etc. Now here only remains some very old users who are are still trying and hoping that they will finally release a working title. this has effected their health, when you ask them for help they become very angry and give you lots of advice how not to ask for help. Yes believe me if you search for my previouse two threads you will be wondered.

Make something simpler instead, even if it's just a pong clone. The most important thing is that you try to do
something achievable, something within your reach.
With this you'll have the least problems and will learn pretty fast.

Search my whole previouse posts you will find that i have only asked for help in pathfinding. If this engine don't have a bultin pathfinding solution and we have to use third party tools which is not even documented or working for all type of geames, it doesn't mean i don't know coding.

I can just recommend you to stop working on this project and carry on with the development when you have
some (and enough!) experience for what you're trying to do and when you really know the code you're using.

My project is finished i only want to implement pathfinding.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
If since several days i can't make the pathfinding work, it clearly shows that this game engine is not as friendly and feature rich as it is advertised. Otherwise in other game engine like Unity it takes a few minutes to setup a working pathfinding.
What is worst it uses uses third party pathfindings and if you try to ask their owners questions about their code they get angry and burst at you(look at my previouse threads)

Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Romin] #415938
01/25/13 22:34
01/25/13 22:34
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
Quote:
Now here only remains some very old users who are are still trying and hoping that they will finally release a working title. this has effected their health, when you ask them for help they become very angry and give you lots of advice how not to ask for help.

Please change your attitude or leave the forum and never come back, thanks. You are unteachable.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Romin] #415939
01/25/13 22:35
01/25/13 22:35
Germany / Essen
Uhrwerk Offline
Expert
Uhrwerk  Offline
Expert

Germany / Essen
Originally Posted By: Romin
Otherwise i onlyl have been discouraged, demoralized and criticized only for asking help in the offical help forum. & those who tried to help asked for money via private messages and when i refused to pay, they became angry and came here and cricized me more.
You better be careful with claims like these. If there is any doubt on who "got angry", i can publish the PMs you sent me. Insulting people you want help from is in general a pretty stupid idea.
My project is finished i only want to implement pathfinding.
m(

Always learn from history, to be sure you make the same mistakes again...
Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Romin] #415961
01/26/13 13:04
01/26/13 13:04
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
Otherwise in other game engine like Unity it takes a few minutes to setup a working pathfinding.
Get the fuck out of this forum then! Switch to Unity, if it's so freaking awesome. And I wish the part of unitygays will go after you as well! Most of those who prefer it over Acknex, just can't make something useful for their own projects by them selfs, looking for native tools. And those Third Party Tools aren't useful for them, cause they don't know how to use them! As in this case, with you.
not even documented or working for all type of geames, it doesn't mean i don't know coding.
There is no pathfinding that will work perfectly for all type of games, if you are saying such silly things, that already means that you have no idea of what game development really is. And if you can't make something that you need for your project, then you really have no clue what coding is! At least, if you don't know the differences between local and global pointers!

I've helped you several times via PM, each fucking time, you was saying something like "you've helped me wrong" or "I've already fixed that". You've asked me, to make it work for you, to adapt it under you needs. To download your level and so! I've said that I can't do that, cause I have a lot of things on my side to deal with at the moment. And each time I was deleting myself from the private conversation, you were writing me over and over again! Are you fucking nuts? You've only stopped, when I told you that I'll block you for spamming if you won't stop writing me PMs!
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Is, that you are a dumb person, who doesn't respect other peoples help/time/work! Get the hell out of here!

LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE, BEFORE ASKING FOR SOMETHING!!!

Originally Posted By: Superku
Please change your attitude or leave the forum and never come back, thanks. You are unteachable.
Man, there is no way for him to be taught. Best thing that he could do, is to get the hell out. But I'm pretty sure, that in near future, we'll have a new member on the forum, asking for help as he does. And I'm not sure that it won't be him again grin

Looking for free stuff?? Take a look here: http://badcom.at.ua
Support me on: https://boosty.to/3rung
Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Uhrwerk] #415966
01/26/13 13:47
01/26/13 13:47
R
Romin Offline OP
Romin  Offline OP
R

Finally made it...
I had to change most of this complicating Pathfinding source code line by line, Now it works with unlimited number of bots wink

Originally Posted By: 3run
lol, so I'm not the only one getting this kind of messages from him! grin

LOL! I Sent you PM coz i found your begging for the same thing HERE. I thought if you found the solution so it would make my work easier instead of modifing all the codes line by line by myself. I didn't know you are a jurk who begs people for help then refuses to help others.

Originally Posted By: 3run

coding guru Romin, here are the differences between local and global:
Code:
VECTOR temp_vec; // fucking global shit!

// useful function goes here:
function killYouSeft(){
   VECTOR temp_vec; // fucking local shit!
}

Lol... you lil piece of shit, I know coding better then you though you are 24 hours online in this site for past several years, Ironically without producing even 1 working title even with 1 level O.o .
My advice for you! go kid find some other hobby this game making didn't worked for you frown

And one more thing! i know you since atleast A6, and from my old account i found out that i helped you with one of your posts for help turning player to a specific entity smoothly. if one goes deep in your posts history they wouold find how noob you are where were begging for noob questions like how to turn entity angle and stuff. and now you thought you have learnt enough to teach others local and global vars??? funny...

Originally Posted By: Superku

Another looser!... One can judge you from your damn boring 2d looking game without artwork, graphics or creativity... wake up man it is 2013. nobody will play your 1995 looking game anymore, even my lil sister who just learnt photoshop knows how to produce great looking graphics. And one can find you online in this forum 24 hours & active from several years. You only know how to code but don't even have an idea how to make playable game.
And What you said?... leave the forum and never come back? Who the hell you are to tell me what to do?

This forum has become a scary ghost forum. You will find active only less then a dozen angry psycho loosers who are desperately trying and failing to make a even one playable game.

PS: BAN ME, I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM ANYWAY, I AM ALREADY SWITCHING TO UNITY IN NEAR FUTURE TILL THEN I WILL USE TURK FORUMS WHERE THERE IS FRIENDLY HELPFULL AND CHEERFULL PEOPLE NOT PSYCHOES.

PS2: TALK SHIT BEHIND ME LOOSERS, IAM NOT COMING BACK TO CHECK IT.

Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Romin] #415969
01/26/13 14:20
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
you lil piece of shit, I know coding better then you though you are 24 hours online in this site for past several years, Ironically without producing even 1 working title even with 1 level O.o
Here you go (one of my projects):
Last Stand
I didn't know you are a jurk who begs people for help then refuses to help others.
Maybe you wish, but I'm one of those people who is actually not only trying to, but helping other people (newbies). And the main thing is, that there are differences between helping and MAKING SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO YOURSELF wink
i know you since atleast A6
I'm around here since A7, but I guess even back then, you, were too dumb to update grin
now you thought you have learnt enough to teach others local and global vars??? funny...
Funny is, that someone helped to you to make you shut the fuck up grin Cause maybe that someone couldn't stand to see you whining grin Or finally you, got the differences between global and local stuff grin So yes, I guess I was good enough to taught you that ^^
Another looser!
There is no other loose than you freak. No go back to your cave, and never go out.

I'm really happy to see that you, are leaving now, thank you laugh And I'm pretty sure, that there will be no place for you in unity forum as well, if you'll keep your attitude wink Now after reading this all, you can get lost. Bye

Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Romin] #415970
Bavaria, Germany
Kartoffel Offline
Expert
Kartoffel  Offline
Expert

Bavaria, Germany
@Romin
With this post you've just showed us how egoistic, childish and ungrateful you are.
As long as you keep this attitude you won't get help form anyone. Neither here nor anywhere else.

Nobody will help you if you can't talk about anything on a cultivated level.

Thanks for making us clear that we wasted our time.

EDIT: @3run
I agree but you shouldn't get down to the same low and retarded linguistic level as he did.

Last edited by Kartoffel; 01/26/13 14:34.

POTATO-MAN saves the day! - Random
Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: Kartoffel] #416000
01/26/13 22:05
01/26/13 22:05
Caucasus
3run Offline
Senior Expert
3run  Offline
Senior Expert

Caucasus
Kartoffel@ it's easier to retards to understand you, if you talk to them the way, as they do grin

Re: More then 1 Actor [Re: 3run] #416001
01/26/13 22:31
01/26/13 22:31
Kiel (Germany)
Superku Offline
Senior Expert
Superku  Offline
Senior Expert

Kiel (Germany)
Quote:
Another looser!...

*loser
Quote:
Who the hell you are to tell me what to do?

I am the guy who tells you what is best for you.

"Falls das Resultat nicht einfach nur dermassen gut aussieht, sollten Sie nochmal von vorn anfangen..." - Manual

Check out my new game: Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de