Contact info:PM or tycho--@--freeforminteractive.com (without the dashes)

I've been working on a game project for several years developing the basic rendering and world. I have been doing all artwork and programming myself up to now, but now as I'm starting to add in gameplay elements there is a need for more models than I can make in a reasonable time.

So, I'm looking for a modeller of good skills who is willing to work on an interesting project which will require a number of models in a sci-fi style. I will pay an agreed upon amount per-model; price will depend on the complexity of the mesh, whether or not textures are provided, and expected quality of the work.

Game description:
Working title: Isis Prime

The player will be able to explore an *entire* alien planet seamlessly in realtime...player will have a planetary ship as a base of operations and can fly into orbit and land on the surface and explore.

Play style will be open-world/rpg with treasure hunting, sabotage, random encounters, and so on. The planet is populated by alien creatures, ancient ruins, artifact hunters and corporate science bases.

Technical info:
Uses Gamestudio A8, with custom rendering methods implemented in a dll.

Please email me or PM. Should be able to show some shots of your recent work and also give some idea of your price range per-mesh (say for a spaceship model).

Screenshots:
Here are some screen shots from the current version. Remember, an entire planet is rendered and you can go from orbit to the surface seamlessly.

On the surface: some water and vegetation

more from surface

shot for high orbit

shot from mid-altitude

finally another shot from surface

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.