by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (AndrewAMD, Baklazhan, Ayumi, Hanky27), 1,387 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Intense X Question #289638
09/14/09 15:16
09/14/09 15:16
Philippines
AdrianX Offline OP
AdrianX  Offline OP

Philippines
Hello guys,

It's been a while. Anyway, one of our clients want to develop a first person MMORPG. i want to take the chance on using 3d GameStudio, with the client buying my team the necessary licenses.

I also knew about Intense X, which could quite possibly make the development of the game a lot more easier.

Now my questions are, will i be making the right decision to use 3d gamestudio for a first person MMORPG? Furthermore, will Intense X be capable of handling MMO stuff?

Thanks.

Re: Intense X Question [Re: AdrianX] #289657
09/14/09 17:05
09/14/09 17:05
USA
P
paracharlie Offline
paracharlie  Offline
P

USA
The question you should ask is are your programmers capable of coding it? If you can code it then anything can be done its c++ afterall. Intense X is a great alternative to AI and pathfinding. Intense X just takes out the pain in having to figure out your own AI. There is alot more features then just AI for intense X but it only has two versions at the moment. Copper and the free one. I guess from reading Intense X forums that the silver and gold versions are done but they need to be implemented now. Silver and gold will have mmo style options. You need to go to that website and research that because this is of course 3dgamestudio and not intense x.

A8 Commercial

Moderated by  aztec, Blink, HeelX 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de