by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Hanky27, AndrewAMD), 1,271 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
[Request] A more sophisticated FPS script #252469
02/18/09 12:45
02/18/09 12:45
Philippines
AdrianX Offline OP
AdrianX  Offline OP

Philippines
Hi all,

I have decided to use A7 as the primary engine of choice for my company's FPS Games. I've looked at the recent modifications on the FPS Templates included but this will not suffice the needs of my designers.

What i am requesting now is a more sophisticated FPS script,or,an edited A6/A7 shooter template, for future reference of my programmers. Specifically, with additional features like this:

* Camera and weapon 'bobbing' while running
* Animations while reloading and/or changing the current weapon.
* An effective melee attack for both the player and enemies.
* "Attacking/Firing weapon while running and/or jumping" animation. (For third person view)

As you can see these features are mostly for the player only, i will have the AI for the enemies / allies taken care sometime in the near future.

If our games become successful, your name will go in the credits and in the future we may contact you for future *paid* programming work.

Thank you.

Re: [Request] A more sophisticated FPS script [Re: AdrianX] #252480
02/18/09 13:52
02/18/09 13:52

M
mercuryus
Unregistered
mercuryus
Unregistered
M

Maybe you should take a look at IntenseX and add the missing features your self?
Except of the camera 'bobbing' you first need to solve how you want to realize the animations: by vertex- or by bode-animation.

Quote:
If our games become successful, your name will go in the credits and in the future we may contact you for future *paid* programming work.

smile - shure man (thats a motivation to work many hours for free) wink

Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de