by jcl. 04/26/24 11:08
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, Nymphodora), 485 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR, 11honza11
19049 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG #229759
09/30/08 03:09
09/30/08 03:09
D
dcworks Offline OP
dcworks  Offline OP
D

Hello everyone,

Project 1) Cannot give much details publicly but will be an ongoing series that God will use to bring many people to Christ.
The project is an RPG an will consist of at least 4 programmers and 4 artists.

Pay: Every person on the team will get a good portion of the royalty (so payment comes once the game starts selling) as it will be delegated among the members accordingly.

Here are the positions looking to be filled.

Programmers: Looking for talented Christian Programmers who has a personal relationship with Christ and are able to follow through with the vision that God has given the Lead Designer. Please email digichristworks@gmail.com with a resume and testimony we will get back to you ASAP.

Artists: Looking also for talented Christian artists from concept artists to 3D modelers who can model low-poly humans with clothing. Also looking for GUI artists and all sorts of Artist that can play a multitude of roles. Please send your resume and a link to your artwork or sample artwork to digichristworks@gmail.com and you will be reached ASAP.

If you want to be apart of this big movement by filling another position please email me at the same email. God bless you

One of the most important qualities looked for in this search is discipline, obedience to the vision,diligence and team
work.

also you must know Jesus as your Lord and Savior and if you don't hey why not know him now? He paid the price for it, cash in your life for God's Life that is full of power wisdom authority Love and Purpose all you have to do is change the way you think about God by saying this to him right now: "Lord Jesus, come into my heart and save me, i believe you died for me so please forgive me for all of my sins, i believe you rose from the dead to put me in right standing with you so i thank you, wash me with your blood, iam saved, i have now received eternal life, i have now recieved the very nature of God in me so help me walk like a Child Of God, in Jesus name, amen" Congrats!!! The bible says that the whole kingdom of heaven rejoices over one saved person so if you prayed that prayer, heaven is throwing a party for you right now i encourage you to get to know Jesus more and more by reading the Gospel of John in the bible so God can speak to you through his Word (dont worry about digesting the whole bible just make a commitment to read at least a chapter a day) And email me at digichristworks@gmail.com if you have any questions on how to walk out your salvation and walking with the one who saved you.
If you are suffering from a disease its easy for Jesus to heal you he paid the price for that get in touch (same email). Take care and God bless you.

Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG [Re: dcworks] #229760
09/30/08 03:27
09/30/08 03:27
Z
zazang Offline
User
zazang  Offline
User
Z

dcworks :- Trust me...there is NO market for christain games..I have made about 3 such games in the past and they all had acceptable quality but it never sells..Dont want to sound discouraging but just letting you know the reality of christian gaming.
If you are not concerned with money or results out of the game, then ofcourse you can go ahead.

I like good 'views' because they have no 'strings' attached..
Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG [Re: zazang] #229761
09/30/08 03:45
09/30/08 03:45
D
dcworks Offline OP
dcworks  Offline OP
D

Thanks for your concern but we are not included in that bracket. Jesus put a specific picture in our Spirit and Whatever the Lord Says....IS and he is the one that has given DigiChristWorks a specific mandate to create a specific game that he wants out so he can do a specific work on the earth....its more than a game. zazang you should contact me later so we can talk, your work is never in vain, The Lord has just told me that he was preparing you so he can give you a key..soon you shall receive a key if you open your heart to receive the good news that God wants to do in your life.

Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG [Re: dcworks] #229762
09/30/08 04:17
09/30/08 04:17
Singapore
delinkx Offline
User
delinkx  Offline
User

Singapore
This is RACISM ! dude.. grow up.. make it one world ! beyond religion and all..

one people.. one nation.. one world !

PEACE & LOVE !

i never expected these kind of stuffs here. we are COOL guys.. united in a 1 common way.. CREATIVE and FUN !

dont bring SEPARATION to this little world of ours.

A7 commercial Team / VC++ 2008 Pro
homepage | twitter | facebook
Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG [Re: delinkx] #229763
09/30/08 04:30
09/30/08 04:30
D
dcworks Offline OP
dcworks  Offline OP
D

To clear things up delinx the project involves building a game that takes the gospels of Jesus Christ as the primary source of the project, and if a person doesn't believe Jesus is Lord they will be very uncomfortable doing this project. Imagine an atheist or a buddhist working on a game that goes against their belief? So if you see it from that perspective delinx you can see why i stated the requirements in the beginning, in fact the game will be for all to play though so yes Peace and Love is very important. infact the good news delinx is this is not a religious title. DigiChristWorks aren't religious infact Jesus didn't come to bring religion but Life, His Life. Religion is a rule-set that if you break it, you go to hell, but God sent his Son to do everything that we could never do on our own strength so that by his life,death and resurrection we have the power to Live for God and come to him just as we are without rejection because he was rejected, with out being condemned because he was condemned on the cross for us. So now we just receive this gift so we can be saved, its that simple.

Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG [Re: dcworks] #229764
09/30/08 05:18
09/30/08 05:18
Singapore
delinkx Offline
User
delinkx  Offline
User

Singapore
For us GAMES are our religion ! u wont find any "Christian" game programmer.. if someone wants to do something it can be done.. if there is a will there is a way.

Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique RPG [Re: delinkx] #229767
09/30/08 07:00
09/30/08 07:00
Karlsruhe
PadMalcom Offline
Serious User
PadMalcom  Offline
Serious User

Karlsruhe
OT: Well I'm chrstian and guys like you, dcworks, make people turn away from religion, think about it...

Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique [Re: PadMalcom] #229771
09/30/08 07:44
09/30/08 07:44
jigalypuff Offline
Serious User
jigalypuff  Offline
Serious User

Couple of things, one there is no gospel of christ.
two, jesus is not lord he is the son of our lord.
three, an atheist has no beliefs, thus working on your project should not pose a problem.
four, There is no hell, it says in the bible hell is the common grave, not the fire and brimstone you guys usually bash on about.
You say god has spoken to you and given you a mission (blues brothers for the gaming world), this is plain stupid, i very much doubt god has taken time to speak to you. You are in fact in breach of race relation laws by your advertisment, and as such you should pull it.

Why does everyone like dolphins? Never trust a species which smiles all the time!
Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique [Re: jigalypuff] #229772
09/30/08 08:03
09/30/08 08:03
Singapore
delinkx Offline
User
delinkx  Offline
User

Singapore
I never turn away from religion. I alwys appreciate all the religions in their own ways. every one has their own flavors. Let ppl decide by themselves which path to follow. but never critisize or impose a religion. tats wrong.

i believe in all. and respect all religions !

i believe in 1 world, 1 people, 1 nation. and 1 gamestudio community smile

Re: Christian Game Designer looking for team to help with unique [Re: delinkx] #229777
09/30/08 09:14
09/30/08 09:14

M
mercuryus
Unregistered
mercuryus
Unregistered
M

[OT]
Quote:
but never critisize or impose a religion. tats wrong.

Do you remember history?

-> many religious wars
-> burning of witches
-> indulgence payment
-> ...

IMHO: never trust without reservation ( especially not one of the worlds religions)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de