by degenerate_762. 04/30/24 23:23
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (VoroneTZ, TipmyPip), 1,316 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Andre Seven : Free Character Model for 3DGS [Re: marcwakefield] #209984
06/07/08 02:49
06/07/08 02:49
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
i think you should make the female model before the zombie. i am pretty good at adding bones, its pretty easy for me. i havent mastered the animation part, that part is new to me, but adding the bones is a piece of cake.i can add bones to the new model you make.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: Andre Seven : Free Character Model for 3DGS [Re: Blink] #210126
06/08/08 08:36
06/08/08 08:36
United Kingdom
marcwakefield Offline OP
marcwakefield  Offline OP

United Kingdom
I am working on the female at the moment and she is looking good.
I think I will call her Anna Seven, although you can call her what ever you like. smile

I will release her for free with one skin and will release new skins in to the comunity for a small fee for both models (I still need to work out how to do this. I do have a paypal sellers account. If anyone can advise me it would be most appreciated)

I will release the Zombie skin for Andre free of charge along with a slightly tweaked model.

Blink, thank you for offering your help on the bones. I did manage to assign them to Andre and I thought everything was going well untill the engine crashed. If you are able to resolve this I will credit you as a co-creator / contibuter.

I can animate models with bones so that part should not be an issue.

Ninja 13 : Free Character Model for 3DGS [Re: marcwakefield] #210859
06/13/08 12:51
06/13/08 12:51
United Kingdom
marcwakefield Offline OP
marcwakefield  Offline OP

United Kingdom
Hi people,

Here is another free model for you!

Ninja 13 is free for you all to use in games made with 3d Gamestudio both commercially and un-commercially. You may not sell Ninja 13.

Feel free to give credit where credit is due. smile

He is one of the first normal mapped characters I made a few months ago and I have recently given him a bit of a rework texture wise.

There are some strange seams which run along his arms in engine as you can see from the pics. It could be something to do with the normal map but this only happens in Gamestudio. If any of you can work it out, please let me know.

Happy Friday the 13th!

Download Ninja 13!

P.S. .... and yes I do quite like Mortal Kombat

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de