this isnt a really serious project, im just trying to get a better grasp of A7 and gamestudio altogether. its supposed (doubt it) to look and play nicely. i've got a couple early screenshots, but not much. but i do have a few questions. i cant get imageshack to work. \:\( oh well ill post them later.
now for questions. oh btw i use templates, have no idea how to script so far,
1. i have a model on top of geometry you can go under, the shadow for the model displas on the ceiling and on the floor under the geometry. is there a way to avoid? or do i just have to disable shadows on that model?
2. ho do i get the lens flair to work, i have a particle or image w/e as a sun, but what behavior do i assign to the sun?
3. i have this wierd error where when i jump i float and continue to jump forever, and when i walk off ledges i dont fall, it may make good screene angles, but it makes it unplayable. what went wrong?
4. how do i give physics to models (note i have no luck with third party programs, so i like to avoid them)
5. how do i make geometry(wed stuff) to display shadows on terrain?
6. how do i make textures repeate on terrain, just like if i was texturing a box in wed?
7. how do i get wed terrain editing to work. ive group down the terrain or w/e and it displays all the vetices but i cant move them.
8. how would i go about making a model follow a path, without attacking you whatsoever. like a fish or a scourpion or something. bird maybe.
9. is there a way to display the player models shadow? im still not clear why this doesnt work.
i think thats it, oh and im running A7 extra ver 7.07
thx