by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (VoroneTZ), 1,244 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 4
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37
Intense Ai: Official Thread #196967
07/24/06 02:22
07/24/06 02:22
8 Images
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
Intense Ai: Official Thread

[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/intesneailogo.jpg[/image]
Ok guys, The release of Intense AI and our official demo is only a week or two away. We wanted to start this thread off by showcasing our new Video tutorials that are now in production. Here is part 1 of our starter series. We will post more here in the days leading up to the release.
You can find the video here: (26 Megs DIVX)
Intense AI Starter Series Part 1

And here is just a quick snapshot from the tutorial.
[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/tutex.jpg[/image]

Thanks, lots more to come and feedback is welcomed!
362 Comments
Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: LarryLaffer] #215491
07/11/08 15:22
07/11/08 15:22
analysis paralysis
NITRO777 Offline
Expert
NITRO777  Offline
Expert

analysis paralysis
Quote:
I'm very happy to announce the release of v0.9 of Intense X Copper
Copper? I want platinum, or diamond, or whatever you are calling the top edition, when do you realistically think that will be ready, do you think before the end of 2009?

Seriously, Im not joking at all, when do you think your gonna have the top editions done? I was hoping youd have them done with this release.

Thanks

Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: NITRO777] #215581
07/12/08 07:50
07/12/08 07:50
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Quote:
the missing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) was it.
After i installed it, reboot and installed GS7 + IntX once again, it works.

That's good to know, thanks for the heads up on that. I guess it must have been that your xp installation was fresh and no other program had an opportunity to install the redistributable package to your system yet, which is why u were the only person that reported this. I'll seek to it that there'll be a download link to this package on the documentation. Cheers.

Quote:
Copper? I want platinum, or diamond, or whatever you are calling the top edition, when do you realistically think that will be ready, do you think before the end of 2009?

Seriously, Im not joking at all, when do you think your gonna have the top editions done? I was hoping youd have them done with this release.

Thanks

Hey Nitro,

We know better than to release deadlines like that anymore wink. It's way to early to give a release date for Gold and Platinum yet, but we're aiming for Silver somewhere late Summer/Early Fall

What I suggest to all our customers is to do what we do with our commercial games that we're working on the side.. Work on your games as far as Copper will take you and then upgrade them when a new Intense X version is out. It will cost you the same (upgrade costs are differential) and you'll sure have your games finished faster

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: LarryLaffer] #216018
07/14/08 17:04
07/14/08 17:04
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Hi everyone!

Check out our new Video Tutorial, running for a whole 1 hour and 8 minutes!, where we make a complete game just by using A7 and Intense X Copper alone!

http://intense-i.com/Tutorials/CopperTutorial.html

Please allow 3 hours after the time I've posted this before you click on that link(It's 8:00pm here in GMT+2, so I expect the file to be uploaded at around 11:00pm GMT+2, maybe longer). I'll be off the computer at that time, so I made the post early.

Cheers all, and let us know what you think!
Aris

Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: LarryLaffer] #216021
07/14/08 18:06
07/14/08 18:06
analysis paralysis
NITRO777 Offline
Expert
NITRO777  Offline
Expert

analysis paralysis

Quote:
We know better than to release deadlines like that anymore
I dont blame you, I was just hoping you knew.
Quote:
Check out our new Video Tutorial, running for a whole 1 hour and 8 minutes!, where we make a complete game just by using A7 and Intense X Copper alone!

Not to be rude, as Im sure the tutorial will be very thorough but I dont know if I have a whole hour to watch, do you have a playable demo of the game you created?

Quote:
[What I suggest to all our customers is to do what we do with our commercial games that we're working on the side.. Work on your games as far as Copper will take you and then upgrade them when a new Intense X version is out. It will cost you the same (upgrade costs are differential) and you'll sure have your games finished faster
Sounds smart, I also like your upgrade pricing, its a generous way to do it.

Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: NITRO777] #216037
07/14/08 20:02
07/14/08 20:02
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
RAFU  Offline OP

Pittsburgh PA
Quote:
do you have a playable demo of the game you created

StandOff is included with Intense X Copper. It is fully customizable.

INTENSE X: The ultimate plug-in for Gamestudio. Available now!
Join our Forums now! Discuss, Vote and win Free Upgrades!
Re: Intense Ai: Tutorial 2 Released! [Re: Timberwolf] #216078
07/15/08 00:29
07/15/08 00:29
Pennsylvania, USA
FoxZero Offline
Serious User
FoxZero  Offline
Serious User

Pennsylvania, USA
Haha it's finally out! If I had any cash to spare I'd pick it up. This is what I always wanted to do with the temps after I gave up programming.

Any chance this will still run on A6?

Check out my site http://foxzero.net
My band's website
http://wolf-hybrid.net

R.I.P. Dave Williams
Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: LarryLaffer] #216086
07/15/08 01:41
07/15/08 01:41
Toronto
MadMark Offline
User
MadMark  Offline
User

Toronto
Is there no free version planned? I've always thought that there was to be a limited function basic AI for free...

No?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't vacuum naked.
Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: MadMark] #216406
07/16/08 22:03
07/16/08 22:03
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
RAFU  Offline OP

Pittsburgh PA
Originally Posted By: FoxZero
Haha it's finally out! If I had any cash to spare I'd pick it up. This is what I always wanted to do with the temps after I gave up programming.

Any chance this will still run on A6?

Intense X only runs with the latest version of A7.

Originally Posted By: MadMark
Is there no free version planned? I've always thought that there was to be a limited function basic AI for free...

No?

No, this was never planned, we may one day release a trial version, but this won't occur until all versions are finished and released.

INTENSE X: The ultimate plug-in for Gamestudio. Available now!
Join our Forums now! Discuss, Vote and win Free Upgrades!
Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: RAFU] #216422
07/16/08 23:48
07/16/08 23:48
Pennsylvania, USA
FoxZero Offline
Serious User
FoxZero  Offline
Serious User

Pennsylvania, USA
Ahhhhh! I really wanna buy this but I have 0 intentions of buying A7. Thanks for your efforts anyway, I'm sure this is an amazing program!

Check out my site http://foxzero.net
My band's website
http://wolf-hybrid.net

R.I.P. Dave Williams
Re: Intense X Pre Release Online [Re: FoxZero] #216443
07/17/08 05:48
07/17/08 05:48
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Quote:
Not to be rude, as Im sure the tutorial will be very thorough but I dont know if I have a whole hour to watch, do you have a playable demo of the game you created?

Visit our downloads section for a demo made with Copper(Standoff) and one made with Platinum (Mother's Den). However, the standoff demo that comes with the Copper Installer is actually a more recent version which contains a shotgun amongst other things. We'll update the one in the downloads section soon... Same goes for Mother's Den, since the game is one year old, but it will still give you an idea of what you can pull off by using Intense X

Quote:
Ahhhhh! I really wanna buy this but I have 0 intentions of buying A7.

Sorry to hear.. For us, we never really had a choice since lite-c and the wed-sdk were vital for Intense X. Other A7 changes like physics and bones for all versions were welcome too. Although we need A7, I made sure that IX will work in A7 Extra as good as it does in A7 Pro. (note: in Intense X Gold I intend to make plug and play shaders, so naturally you'll need A7 Commercial for this feature)

By the way, I've realized that many users have problems viewing the new Video tutorial with Internet Explorer.. I'm working on this, but for the time being please use Mozilla Firefox or a different browser to watch the tut.

Again, the link: http://intense-i.com/Tutorials/CopperTutorial.html (this tutorial takes you from an empty level into a 2-level shooter game(both third person and first person), with pathfinding NPCs, 4 weapons (fists, crowbar, pistol and shotgun), pick up items (health, armor), videos for when you start and end the game, explaining how npcs use senses like sight, hearing and touch, and all of this without any programming at all!) Through out the tutorial, you will watch everything being done in the one program, WED.

Cheers!
Aris

Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de